Go to footer

Frozen 2 Elsa Nightgown 17" LE OOAK Doll

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

Frozen 2 Elsa Nightgown 17" LE OOAK Doll

Postby SetsunaKou » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:12 pm

I just finished my Elsa Nightgown 17" LE style OOAK doll! She came out so beautiful! I especially love her because royal purple is my favorite color! :) Anyway, I used an OFA Elsa 17" LE as her base doll, completely repainted her face to be more exhilarated, and restyled her hair. I made her nightie from stretch satin, fully lined, in royal purple and milliskin shiny upper bodice and sleeves which are more reddish toned so it’s dual colored like in the movie. (The photos for some reason don’t really bring out the difference much… But in person, the colors are night and day. Hmm) I added shimmery glitter embedded royal purple tulle as the overskirt and then added hundreds of tiny AB crystal gems all down her sleeves, her venise lace collar and teeny purple gems under the collar trim as well as larger purple gems all on her lace edged hemline. I added handmade crystal snowflake fractals on the bottom front of her skirt, her bodice, the back of her train and the upper back bodice. Down her glittery tulle train, is a long row of faux navette shaped blue and azure gems as well as on each cuff. I hope you like her—she’s so lovely and I am super happy with her outcome. :) I put her in the Deluxe Singing doll box since I don’t have that one displayed in my collection and it’s a bit smaller than the LE boxes to fit in my Elsa/Hans ‘closet’. (But I did 'try’ her in the F2 LE box cover just to see…she’s perfect in it, too.) Thanks for looking!!! :hugs:

SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Frozen 2 Elsa Nightgown 17" LE OOAK Doll

Postby maywong » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:15 pm

She came out perfect. I love the color of her dress.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Re: Frozen 2 Elsa Nightgown 17" LE OOAK Doll

Postby kenaiqueen » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:25 am

Gorgeous! Never found time to see the movie, so I can't say how it compares, but I know your tweaks always make your work superior!
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale