Go to footer

Frozen 2 Travel Elsa 17" LE Customized Doll

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

Frozen 2 Travel Elsa 17" LE Customized Doll

Postby SetsunaKou » Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:50 pm

The final gemstones arrived yesterday so I was finally able to complete my custom F2 Travel Elsa 17" LE doll! I'm so happy with her outcome---NOW she looks like Elsa to me! I completely repainted and slimmed her face, restyled her hair, altered her inner dress to have a lower, off the shoulder bodice where I then affixed thousands of tiny various sized faux crystal gemstones, as well as added long marquise horse eye AB gems on her snow flake patterned belt, navette shaped purple and blue gems down her sleeves, larger blue gems on her cuffs and tiny 1mm crystals around her cuff hems and all down the front edges of her coat and colar. I added AB faux gems to her epaulettes and coat skirt, while sapphire blue arrowhead gems were attached to the bottom of her coat/skirt. I also added gems to her boots and hair. I just love her now!!! I hope you do, too! Thanks for looking!!!!

Without her coat:
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Frozen 2 Travel Elsa 17" LE Customized Doll

Postby kenaiqueen » Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:42 pm

Grogeous! I was torn about buying both of the LE's and finally passed to save my doll money for something else. Now I'm a bit sorry LOL! The snowflakes in her hair are perfect.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Frozen 2 Travel Elsa 17" LE Customized Doll

Postby Kirahfaye » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:08 am

Disney need to hire the both of you.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale