Go to footer

Frozen 2 Anna LE

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

Frozen 2 Anna LE

Postby kenaiqueen » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:00 pm

Got my new girl via UPS today! I really like her face a lot. It's not as cartoony/animated looking, but I think it makes her look like she's matured.
ImageAFz2LE by Kenai Queen, on Flickr
ImageAFz2LEface by Kenai Queen, on Flickr
Her box has quite a few dings in it and it had sticky stuff on front plastic which I assume is why they restocked her at the Disney store...probably was a return from someone who wanted a minty-er one.
Here is my LE Anna from Olaf's Frozen Adventure for comparison:
ImageAOface by Kenai Queen, on Flickr
She looks much younger to me. I don't really have room for both, so I will probably sell the Olaf's one. I'm thinking about taking both out of the box and see if new Anna can wear old Anna's clothes. If so, I will probably try to sell her nude.

I don't really care for the new box so I may keep the old one and just toss the new if I can't find someone to buy both the older box with the nude doll. I'm afraid shipping costs will make it not very feasible to sell the box.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Frozen 2 Anna LE

Postby SetsunaKou » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:06 am

She is lovely! Congratulations!

Yes, the clothing is all interchangeable----my sis does that too with her Anna dolls. She just keeps all her different outfits because, as you said, no room. :laughs:

I'm sure a lot of people would buy the nude OFA Anna doll with F2 box on eBay! I know I do buy the nude dolls and boxes from time to time!

Good luck and great find! :hugs:
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale