Go to footer

Avery and Sebby's New Eyes

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

Avery and Sebby's New Eyes

Postby Mirrin » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:41 pm

So two of my dolls finally got in their new eyes today. I think that Sebastian's are just perfect, but I'm not sure about Avery's eyes... so please, please tell me what you think!

At Home: Lettice (RS Rong), Avery (PD Tara), Sebastian (RS Wu), Titiana (RS Li), Patrick (RS Mai), Vivica (DDoll Airi), Brody (DZ Hid), Fyodor (DDoll Hiro), Landon (WD HOE Juwel), Khoshekh (Oleum's Dolls)
Mirrin
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Avery and Sebby's New Eyes

Postby Dark Angel » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:20 pm

Avery's eyes are beautiful!!!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Mirrin » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:25 pm

Dark Angel wrote:Avery's eyes are beautiful!!!

Aw, thanks. Someone told me they were too blue and she would look better with brown eyes.. That kinda upset me so I love the positive comments right now. :)

Then again that girl said better eyes would make her look 'like a real child'... when Avery is 29 years old... so I'm just putting that in the nonsense box.

I think the eyes are growing on me.
At Home: Lettice (RS Rong), Avery (PD Tara), Sebastian (RS Wu), Titiana (RS Li), Patrick (RS Mai), Vivica (DDoll Airi), Brody (DZ Hid), Fyodor (DDoll Hiro), Landon (WD HOE Juwel), Khoshekh (Oleum's Dolls)
Mirrin
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Greyhaunt » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:24 pm

Some people are simply clueless and their comments should be utterly ignored. If you put brown eyes in her they would blend right in with her hair and the color of her top and she'd look rather monochromatic. Instead the blue eyes are being punched forward by the color of her hair and make her very striking in appearance. If she were a living woman she would turn every head in a crowd with those eyes - and be ignored if she had brown. I think your choice is perfect.
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby richila » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:02 pm

Avery looks amazing with the blue eyes.
richila

Postby Dark Angel » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Mirrin wrote:

Aw, thanks. Someone told me they were too blue and she would look better with brown eyes.. That kinda upset me so I love the positive comments right now. :)

Then again that girl said better eyes would make her look 'like a real child'... when Avery is 29 years old... so I'm just putting that in the nonsense box.

The "too blue" is what makes them perfect! So pretty!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel

Postby KawaiiAoChou » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:34 pm

I agree. The blue is gorgeous! I love the eyes Avery has. And Sebby's aren't bad. Red is always fun for eye color! ^_^
KawaiiAoChou
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby ivory stardust » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:01 am

Greyhaunt said pretty much exactly what I was thinking, so...yeah. The blue is fantastic.
Sometimes, you just need a nap!
ivory stardust
Dolly Pardon

Postby Mirrin » Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:02 pm

Thank you so much! Avery's eyes are really growing on me. I'm starting to feel a little more confident about it. It's good to know that other people think that it looks nice with her. :)
Mirrin
the walls have dolliehs

Postby cirquemom » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:11 pm

Dark Angel wrote:
Mirrin wrote:

The "too blue" is what makes them perfect! So pretty!

What a silly thing to say! I think she looks beautiful. It all comes down to personal taste. So- maybe that girl would like brown eyes better. Good. She can put them in her own doll, lol!
Mary the Doll~ New book by the author of Resin Life~ now available on amazon.com :
http://www.amazon.com/Mary-Doll-Wendy-R ... 300188200/Image
cirquemom
Snarky Princess

Next

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale