Go to footer

I need help - who is this?

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

Re: I need help - who is this?

Postby Mary Kathryn » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am

I wish he were a decent match for an Obitsu body. I'd totally get the new "manly" body for him when it came out. But he's too yellow and I'm totally OCD about resin matching. And floating heads. Getting him a body has worked up to the top of the list as soon as I have the cash for it. XD
Mary Kathryn
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby ivory stardust » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:27 pm

I got one of those little guys too. ^__^ Mine's tan though. It'll be interesting seeing what you do with yours.
Sometimes, you just need a nap!
ivory stardust
Dolly Pardon

Postby AmberRose » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:53 pm

if he is older is it possible he was just old normal prior to normal-yellow and normal-pink?
my bb is old normal i wanna buy some of the new bb hands for her too
AmberRose
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Mary Kathryn » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:19 pm

I think maybe, AmberRose. The best thing evar would me being able to track down an old body that someone is selling. That's the first thing I'm going to try when the finances are in place. If I don't have any luck then I'll just get the new double jointed body in normal yellow. It looks to be a close enough match.
Mary Kathryn
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby cirquemom » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:37 pm

It's a great head- I wonder sometimes why they discontinue some of the faces that they do. Or why if it was an event head they didn't continue making it. I can't to see what you do with it.
Mary the Doll~ New book by the author of Resin Life~ now available on amazon.com :
http://www.amazon.com/Mary-Doll-Wendy-R ... 300188200/Image
cirquemom
Snarky Princess

Postby AmberRose » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:29 pm

yeah i like things to match my minimee is normal skin, and i was lucky enough to find a old b&g ws type 1 body on the screen it looked like a good match but you know monotors and cameras it was good enough for the price i thought and when i got it the match was almost perfect so i decided to keep him on it but i have 2 more floating heads i need bodies for eventually the one is east i need a 60 or 70cm ws resinsoul body female. the other i need a resinsoul ns dian or yu body ideally or possibly a bobobie tiny one but the resinsoul would work better.
took me several months to get the right body for my minimee and poor guy still needs his wig. i need the monique grandpa 8/9 brown/gray mix wig, then i will give him the faceup he has waited a year and a half for. ^^
AmberRose
the walls have dolliehs

Postby angiwyn » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:38 pm

My Yuu is the older "normal" type and my Saka is the "yellow normal" and the two are a very close match. Yuu is just a bit darker, but that may just be due to age and the MSC yellowing a little bit. So if the MSDs used the same resin as the 70 and 60s then you should be okay with the newer bodies I'd think.
angiwyn

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale