Go to footer

Tonner Progress ,,,>^..^<,,,

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

Re: Tonner Progress ,,,>^..^<,,,

Postby Misheru » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:06 pm

Your Antoinette is lovely. Prettier than the ones painted from Tonner, IMHO. I will admit that Antoinette is not my favorite sculpt or body from Tonner. :)

However, you mentioned Deeanna Denton and the 17" athletic body! You hit my niche right there! Between Highlander and myself, we have dozens of Dees. She is our favorite Tonner.

Here are a few pics, including one or two with inset glass eyes:

Yeah...we love Deeanna in our house. :) Congrats on your Antoinette. I have a couple of them - one of the new wigged ones that I am thinking of doing something with. I have a repainted one (original pink haired mannequin) that is done Bollywood style. She makes a good exotic face.

Take care!

~Misheru
=^,...,^= MISHERU >^.^<
~ The *M* share of the H&M House of Vinyl ~
Misheru
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby AmberRose » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:40 am

ty so much,
hehe, before I curled her hair, I was planning on making her a sari.

currently I am debating it, I might go with modern as I kinda have the need to buy her a pair of black wingtip heels I saw at the site mary kath. posted in the other thread.

It was funny before I redid her hair when it was just down. she looked like a dark version of my aunt. and wi as like ok thats kinda creepy time to change that lol.

I really with she had a more curvy body sculpt i am really leaning to the deanna dolls for that , seems like they would wear more msd clothes then antoinette. i think the features are just softer on deanna too but $20 was too good to pass up and i did not have to worry about what if i wiped her factory face and did not like the new one etc as mine was blank to start off with made me alot more relaxed when i painted her.
AmberRose
the walls have dolliehs

Postby TheHighlander » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:45 am

AmberRose wrote:I really with she had a more curvy body sculpt i am really leaning to the deanna dolls for that , seems like they would wear more msd clothes then antoinette. i think the features are just softer on deanna too but $20 was too good to pass up and i did not have to worry about what if i wiped her factory face and did not like the new one etc as mine was blank to start off with made me alot more relaxed when i painted her.

LOL! Well, Dee certainly has the curves to fill out the MSD clothes. If memory serves she looks killer in MSD short skirts...
TheHighlander
~{Proud Dollieh-Daddieh}~
I like my dolliehs a lot.
Actually, I like my dolliehs more than I like a lot of people I know in real life.
Is that bad? I think not!
TheHighlander
Dolly Pardon

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale