Go to footer

Kratos Aurion (AOD CHEN)

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

Kratos Aurion (AOD CHEN)

Postby britbrat18 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:38 pm

I posted a box opening on 13doll (sometime ago) of my AOD Chen who was meant to become Kratos Aurion (a character from a video game called Tales of Symphonia, and my obsession for the past six years). It's been awhile but I finally finished him, and took pictures! I am very happy with the way he turned out. Lloyd (Brownie, PUNK Lady, w/sanded ears, and as a boy), who is his son, and a toddler version of one of the other characters in the game. And enough of my rambling, here are the photos...
That would be my Brownie at his ankle, I still can't believe how tiny he is compared to him. He's also showing off his sword, which is actually a letter opener based on the LOTR sword Narsil, I am hoping to get jointed hands for him sometime, so that he can actually grip the sword.
For reference here is what he is supposed to look like. :D

I had more photos (of him his wife Anna) but I think I'll save those for another post. I posted this on the other forum (dolliehs), but I figured I'd post it here too, since I guess we aren't using that one anymore? Thank you for looking!
Last edited by britbrat18 on Sun May 30, 2010 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kratos Aurion (AOD Chen), Anna Aurion (Modified RS Mei), , Lloyd Aurion(Modified Felix Brownie, and AOD Le Le) Usagi Chiba (Modified RS Ju), Mamoru Chiba (RS Mai)
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Kratos Aurion (AOD CHEN)

Postby Greyhaunt » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:41 pm

yep - Dolliehs will get shut down once I'm reasonably sure everyone has moved their "stuff" out of it.

Excellent job on the costume and stuff he looks great!
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby SetsunaKou » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:43 pm

Great job on everything!!! He's terrific!! Tales of Symphonia outfits are sooooooooooooo hard to make and yours is gorgeous!!!!! :Bravo:

Nice photos and posing, too!!!!! YAY!!!!
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Itsaiya » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:17 pm

omg, Kratos xD And a wee lil Lloyd, too xD
Akihito [DZ Yuu], Red [ED Red], Sweetpea [DF Popo], Apollo [BBB Apollo], Reli [B&G Sharon], (phoenix) Efriete [B&G Afra], (human) Efriete [Migidoll Miho], Seth [Migidoll Ryu], Horus [Obitsu 50cm].

Do want: DR Xiao chi [as Xieu]; DOD Luke v2 [as Daven]; DIM Rain [as Rain]
Itsaiya
Dolly Pardon

Postby maywong » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:50 pm

Nice job on his outfit.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby britbrat18 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:50 pm

Greyhaunt: Thank you for answering my question. And for the comment too!

SetsunaKou: Thank you! I've seen your Tales plushies so that comment means a lot to me! :mrgreen: The posing was my first time posing a doll standing for that long, I had my hand out the entire time going "Please don't fall, Please don't fall".

Itsaiya: I take it you like the game? XD Usually I'm the one going OMG when I see something Kratos related.... :oops: And, yes wee little Lloyd, I loved that aspect of the game, so it felt right to make a baby (toddler) Lloyd, since we never got to see him as one....

maywong: Thank you! It was a really fun project to do.

Thanks again for the comments guys!
Kratos Aurion (AOD Chen), Anna Aurion (Modified RS Mei), , Lloyd Aurion(Modified Felix Brownie, and AOD Le Le) Usagi Chiba (Modified RS Ju), Mamoru Chiba (RS Mai)
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Itsaiya » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:53 am

I love Symphonia, and the rest of the Tales of games xD (I haven't finished it, yet -____-;;; Ended up moving while playing it and haven't picked it up again OTL) babah Lloyd is <3 I kinda wonder what a young Lloyd would be like...
Akihito [DZ Yuu], Red [ED Red], Sweetpea [DF Popo], Apollo [BBB Apollo], Reli [B&G Sharon], (phoenix) Efriete [B&G Afra], (human) Efriete [Migidoll Miho], Seth [Migidoll Ryu], Horus [Obitsu 50cm].

Do want: DR Xiao chi [as Xieu]; DOD Luke v2 [as Daven]; DIM Rain [as Rain]
Itsaiya
Dolly Pardon

Postby Dark Angel » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:52 pm

Awesome! He's my favorite character from the game!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby britbrat18 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:02 pm

Itsaiya wrote:I love Symphonia, and the rest of the Tales of games xD (I haven't finished it, yet -____-;;; Ended up moving while playing it and haven't picked it up again OTL) babah Lloyd is <3 I kinda wonder what a young Lloyd would be like...

I hope I won't spoil anything for you with my pictures and stuff then...do you remember how far along you were? This way if I do decided to do stories or pictures that have spoilers in them, I can warn you (and anyone else who hasn't finished it). XD I love the Tales games too. I've beaten Legndia, Symphonia, Vespira, and Radinant Mythology One, and I've gotten maybe a quarter of the way through Abyss, I really want to finish it too, but it's kinda like Symphonia with you...

I love my little Lloyd, he just sits on my desk with his bear and stares at me. XD And if I bend him over he moons me, because it seems to matter how many times I fix his pants, he manages to do it...As for young Lloyd I imagine him to be one of those toddlers who talks a mile a minute, asks tons of questions, and gets distracted by shiny things, and tugging, he loves to tug things. :lol:
Dark Angel wrote:Awesome! He's my favorite character from the game!

Thanks! He's mine too, but I think that goes without saying. :D
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Pleasesaveheart » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:39 am

Lol is it wrong that I paired him with Colette once?

I love it, it reminds me of him!
Pleasesaveheart
i see dead dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale