Go to footer

Bring your doll to work day.

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

Re: Bring your doll to work day.

Postby Itsaiya » Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:35 am

I took my DF fox, Sweetpea to work with me at my last job xD All the ladies in the office loved her o_O

Nice photos xD Looks like Jake got to be the official greeter and cell phone enforcer xD
Akihito [DZ Yuu], Red [ED Red], Sweetpea [DF Popo], Apollo [BBB Apollo], Reli [B&G Sharon], (phoenix) Efriete [B&G Afra], (human) Efriete [Migidoll Miho], Seth [Migidoll Ryu], Horus [Obitsu 50cm].

Do want: DR Xiao chi [as Xieu]; DOD Luke v2 [as Daven]; DIM Rain [as Rain]
Itsaiya
Dolly Pardon

Postby arrowchild » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:13 am

That 3rd shot is great! lol

I've never brought any of mine to work...but something tells me a chaotic dance studio with 60+ dance students running, leaping and bouncing back and forth between classes proooobably wouldn't be the safest place for them lol
arrowchild
the walls have dolliehs

Postby embyquinn » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:44 pm

As I've said elsewhere, I bring Chae-ri to work with me every day. She sits by the cash register, behind the counter, on her own little chair, and watches me work. She also makes snarky comments (in my head) about the less-than-pleasant customers.The manager not only knows about my doll obsession, but has bought doll stuff for me in the past. And trust me, Ri-ri is a favorite among the little old ladies who come in to wash their clothes.
"Dolls love to be played with. They are lonesome if you leave them always in a box. How would you like to be left day after day alone, with no one to love you?"
embyquinn
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Mary Kathryn » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:08 pm

Greyhaunt wrote:You work at a Law School too??? Which one? I'm the in-house graphic designer for Phoenix School of Law :) Well, and I do database work in admissions as well because they can't seem to keep me busy enough with graphics LOL

Jones School of Law in Alabama. I manage the circulating :p and the library student workers. I love it. Working in a regular library would be dangerous for me. I'd get fired because I'd be hiding in the stacks reading the books. :lol:

I bring various members of the crew in periodically. Most of the time the students don't even notice them but my coworkers get a kick out of it.
Mary Kathryn
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale