Go to footer

My lovebirds!

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

My lovebirds!

Postby quidam » Wed May 04, 2011 6:04 pm

In celebration of my camera finally being fixed, I must post pictures of my favorite lovebirds: Aria and Annica!

*sigh* It's sad when your dolls get more cuddles than you do!
Caretaker of the Axelsen household: Aria, Annica, Aubrey, Azalea, Asher, Amelia, Alantril, Arivan, and Angora
quidam
the walls have dolliehs

Re: My lovebirds!

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Wed May 04, 2011 10:26 pm

Aw! I can just picture them having a dinner date. :)
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby cirquemom » Thu May 05, 2011 8:31 am

AAwwww!
:)

Is your name after Cirque du Soleil?
Mary the Doll~ New book by the author of Resin Life~ now available on amazon.com :
http://www.amazon.com/Mary-Doll-Wendy-R ... 300188200/Image
cirquemom
Snarky Princess

Postby Dark Angel » Thu May 05, 2011 9:38 am

Aaww aren't they sweet?
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Mirrin » Thu May 05, 2011 9:43 am

Adorable!
At Home: Lettice (RS Rong), Avery (PD Tara), Sebastian (RS Wu), Titiana (RS Li), Patrick (RS Mai), Vivica (DDoll Airi), Brody (DZ Hid), Fyodor (DDoll Hiro), Landon (WD HOE Juwel), Khoshekh (Oleum's Dolls)
Mirrin
the walls have dolliehs

Postby quidam » Thu May 05, 2011 3:51 pm

cirquemom wrote:

Yes and no.....I discovered the word from that. I use it for it's meaning: "an unknown, one who cannot be named". It seems fairly fitting for the online world. :D
Caretaker of the Axelsen household: Aria, Annica, Aubrey, Azalea, Asher, Amelia, Alantril, Arivan, and Angora
quidam
the walls have dolliehs

Postby cirquemom » Thu May 05, 2011 5:17 pm

quidam wrote:
cirquemom wrote:

Yes and no.....I discovered the word from that. I use it for it's meaning: "an unknown, one who cannot be named". It seems fairly fitting for the online world. :D

Oh- that's funny! I wonder if it is in "Cirquish"? Cirque du Soleil has a made-up language that is actually nonsense made from lots of different languages, but when they sing it it sounds like a foreign language that you just can't quite place.

Quidam was just in the SF Bay area and I missed it! Was not paying attention and I refuse to sit any farther back than the first or second row of regular seats (first two rows are VIP seats- can't afford those). But I've seen Varekai, Allegria (still my favorite), Corteo, Kooza, and "O" (Las Vegas- the water show). I was really sad to miss Quidam- great show!

My daughter trained as a contortionist for two years with a Mongolian Contortionist who knows most of the contortionists in "O" and was offered a job with them. My daughter trained at SF Circus Center, and the three girls who are in Kooza also trained there (with a different trainer, though). She also competed on a rhythmic gymnastics team with one of the girls and against another one of them. She performed with a professional circus a few times but is now "retired" from show biz at the old age of 23. :)
Mary the Doll~ New book by the author of Resin Life~ now available on amazon.com :
http://www.amazon.com/Mary-Doll-Wendy-R ... 300188200/Image
cirquemom
Snarky Princess

Postby quidam » Thu May 05, 2011 5:32 pm

That is so awesome about your daughter! I assume that contortionism isn't something you can keep up into "old age". I've always wanted to do stuff like that, but even as a kid I couldn't touch my toes!

I still haven't seen any in person. My brother wanted to buy me tickets a couple of years back until he saw the price! For now I'm satisfied watching them on DVD. Perhaps it's for the best: at least on DVD I have no worries about there being an accident!
quidam
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale