Go to footer

These pictures are making me greedy...

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

Re: These pictures are making me greedy...

Postby Misheru » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:18 am

Greyhaunt wrote:
Evelien wrote:I just cleared out my dolly debt on my creditcard with my tax return guys.. I don't need enablers, haha, I need people to tell me "Nooooo don't!!!" haha..

In that case you may want to consider another forum LOL - Dollieh people ALWAYS want to enable other dollieh people! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lordie, I can attest to that! We joined here less that a year ago asking questions about DDs and Obitsus and now have 20 of teh darned things!

And that dolly is soooo cute!

*runs away fast*
=^,...,^= MISHERU >^.^<
~ The *M* share of the H&M House of Vinyl ~
Misheru
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Misheru » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:19 am

Evelien wrote:Update: Meilin was sold, so she won't be on display this Sunday. Part of me is relieved because I want to save up for a Haruka friend for my Gretel ;)

She was cute, but very smart move. I have a new Haruka head that arrived today who is now patiently waiting for a body. :lol: Another "chip" out of the bag!
=^,...,^= MISHERU >^.^<
~ The *M* share of the H&M House of Vinyl ~
Misheru
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Evelien » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:09 am

Haha, I don't know why she was removed from the Think Pink website last time I checked before Dolliverse, because she wasn't sold at all and I DID get to see her in real life..! She was cute, but not nearly cute enough to steal my heart :). Another person's Asleep Eidolon Blueberry on the other hand... wow :o

I'm sticking with vinyl for now though. I changed my mind by the way, I'm not saving up for a Haruka now, I want a Visuadoll Moegi first :)
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale