Go to footer

Yuan Ka-Fai(BBB Sprite Mod Female to Male+dyeing)

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

Yuan Ka-Fai(BBB Sprite Mod Female to Male+dyeing)

Postby britbrat18 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:06 pm

This BBB Sprite was my very first doll, and for a long time she was Anna. After awhile I realized that while I liked her, she didn't really fit who I thought Anna to be. So Anna became a RS Mei. That left me with a nameless sprite, who was beyond yellowed. I decided that if I was able to mod her to a guy, she would make a pretty cool Yuan Ka-Fai from Tale of Symphonia. So I got my Dad to dremel down the chest, and Ta-da! Male! :D I then proceed to dye him tan. This was all done almost a year ago. I finished his costume awhile ago too. But it was just recently that I managed to make him a yarn wig, that didn't look like some deformed alien trying to eat his head. And since I am currently happy with the way he looks I thought I'd share pictures. :) I did his face-up, and while it is far from perfect(I could list a thousand things wrong with it), I like it... I am still however looking for a real wig for him, but in the meantime....pictures!!

What the Sprite looked like as Anna(this was one of the last pictures I took)

After the chest mod, and dyeing.

And what he looks like now that he's (pretty much) complete.

And here's what he's supposed to look like.....

Thanks for looking!! And please forgive the flash in some of the photos. My light in my room sucks. :lol:
Kratos Aurion (AOD Chen), Anna Aurion (Modified RS Mei), , Lloyd Aurion(Modified Felix Brownie, and AOD Le Le) Usagi Chiba (Modified RS Ju), Mamoru Chiba (RS Mai)
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Yuan Ka-Fai(BBB Sprite Mod Female to Male+dyeing)

Postby Dark Angel » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:29 pm

Cool! I love 'progression' photos.

I don't recognize the character though.. It has been a while since I played.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Re: Yuan Ka-Fai(BBB Sprite Mod Female to Male+dyeing)

Postby britbrat18 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:49 am

Dark Angel wrote:Cool! I love 'progression' photos.

I don't recognize the character though.. It has been a while since I played.

Thank you! Yuan, wasn't a member of your team, he was a NPC. He was the leader of the Renegades(and a member of Cruxis). You first met him in the Triet Desert. In the first TOS game he was just Yuan, you find out his last name in the second TOS game.

Link to in game sprite (which might be more recognizable. XD):http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/1/19739/662844-250px_lord_yuan_large.png
Kratos Aurion (AOD Chen), Anna Aurion (Modified RS Mei), , Lloyd Aurion(Modified Felix Brownie, and AOD Le Le) Usagi Chiba (Modified RS Ju), Mamoru Chiba (RS Mai)
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale