Go to footer

Belated Father's Day Story

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

Belated Father's Day Story

Postby britbrat18 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:36 pm

I wanted to post this for Father's Day, but Lloyd's wig hadn't arrived yet. It arrived yesterday, but I didn't have time to do this. I finally got time today. :)

I tried to avoid taking full on shots of Lloyd because he doesn't have a face-up or the right eyes. And I still need to trim his wig, but atm the length hides his eyes, so it works. :)

Thanks for looking!
Kratos Aurion (AOD Chen), Anna Aurion (Modified RS Mei), , Lloyd Aurion(Modified Felix Brownie, and AOD Le Le) Usagi Chiba (Modified RS Ju), Mamoru Chiba (RS Mai)
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Belated Father's Day Story

Postby paladinari » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:23 pm

Yay for adorable pictures! (And cute little plaid chairs and awesome clothes. And I like the red wig too ^.^)

It was actually fun to watch Lloyd's face, even though you tried to hide it. It seems to change somehow from the beginning of the story to the end. It's almost like he's uncomfortable getting the affection from the little one (can't remember the name ^.^*) in the beginning, and then by the end he sort of just melts and feels the love <3

Very cute :)

At Home: Little Ari (Resinsoul Mei), Gilan (Resinsoul Song), Mina (Jun Planning Ai Cosmos), Yukiko (5StarDoll Tong Tong), Julia (Hujoo Yumi), Lion'a (Hujoo Suve), Ella (Jun Planning Hestia Isora), Mint (Fairland Pukifee PongPong, "unnamed thus far" (Hujoo Nano Freya)
Wish List: Delf Ani, Resinsoul Yun/5StarDoll Angelo (f.), Island Doll Emily, BJD Hamster pet
paladinari
Dolly Pardon

Postby britbrat18 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:42 pm

paladinari wrote:Yay for adorable pictures! (And cute little plaid chairs and awesome clothes. And I like the red wig too ^.^)

It was actually fun to watch Lloyd's face, even though you tried to hide it. It seems to change somehow from the beginning of the story to the end. It's almost like he's uncomfortable getting the affection from the little one (can't remember the name ^.^*) in the beginning, and then by the end he sort of just melts and feels the love <3

Very cute :)

Thank you! The chair was stolen from one of my porcelain dolls.

Actually the little boy is Lloyd, Kratos is the father(I don't think I said his name :oops: ). I didn't intentionally hide Kratos' face, his hair just tends to do that for me. XD But I am glad that's how it came across! He's not very good at expressing his emotions, but he does love his son (and wife!), very much. :D
Kratos Aurion (AOD Chen), Anna Aurion (Modified RS Mei), , Lloyd Aurion(Modified Felix Brownie, and AOD Le Le) Usagi Chiba (Modified RS Ju), Mamoru Chiba (RS Mai)
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Postby paladinari » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:51 pm

Eep! I thought the father's name wasn't Lloyd, haha (I've replied to your posts before ^.^*). And now I remember! Still love that outfit, btw. I don't think I ever remember seeing what the bottom half of it looked like.

At Home: Little Ari (Resinsoul Mei), Gilan (Resinsoul Song), Mina (Jun Planning Ai Cosmos), Yukiko (5StarDoll Tong Tong), Julia (Hujoo Yumi), Lion'a (Hujoo Suve), Ella (Jun Planning Hestia Isora), Mint (Fairland Pukifee PongPong, "unnamed thus far" (Hujoo Nano Freya)
Wish List: Delf Ani, Resinsoul Yun/5StarDoll Angelo (f.), Island Doll Emily, BJD Hamster pet
paladinari
Dolly Pardon

Postby britbrat18 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:09 pm

paladinari wrote:Eep! I thought the father's name wasn't Lloyd, haha (I've replied to your posts before ^.^*). And now I remember! Still love that outfit, btw. I don't think I ever remember seeing what the bottom half of it looked like.

It's no big deal. They are rather different names, and I did forget to call Kratos by his name. :) Thank you for your replies! And thank you about the outfit too! It was a blast to make(and last time I don't think I took a shot of the bottom if it, I still need to fix the shoes, so I try not to take bottom shots, but sometimes you gotta. :)) But I can't take credit for the design, both Kratos and Lloyd are characters from a game called Tales of Symphonia(they are also in my avatar). I just made a pattern based on images of their outfits, Lloyd is still in progress, however.

Here's Kratos: Image

And Lloyd (my Lloyd is just a younger version of himself):

Btw, if you don't mind me asking where do you live in NY? I live there too, but in a place you've probably never heard of. XD
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Postby coloredimage » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:45 pm

aww that's very sweet :D
coloredimage
the walls have dolliehs

Postby glitterbird » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:05 am

Super precious pictures! :D
Dolls at home:
Peregrine (Perry) | RS Long
Larkspur (Lark) | RS Mei
glitterbird
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby theodoric » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:10 am

very nicely done :)
theodoric
BANNED

Postby britbrat18 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:27 pm

Thank you everyone!! :D
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale