New Resinsoul girl WANT

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

New Resinsoul girl WANT

Postby Pleasesaveheart » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:02 am

Pleasesaveheart
i see dead dolliehs

Re: New Resinsoul girl WANT

Postby Greyhaunt » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:09 am

I like that new body! There is some nice jointing on that one.

The ears remind me of faun ears - very cute, and of course, what a fantastic price!
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby Kirahfaye » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:29 pm

Very interesting body . . . I haven't looked to see if you can get the body separately, but Resinsoul is usually very willing to sell parts and hybrid their own sculpts to order. I wonder if the new body poses any better?
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby -T2P- » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:39 pm

I soooo wanted that body for Tempest but it's to big for her little head to fit on ;_; Oh well, It's still a cool looking body and perhaps one day they will make a double jointed one that will fit my little peanut headed Lu XD
-T2P-
i see dead dolliehs

Postby zirconmermaid » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:30 am

I really like that body! I suppose you could put the Lu head on it, it would be interesting to try it.
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Greyhaunt » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:48 am

According to one of the comments at the bottom of the page they say the Mei head will fit on it fine so it sounds versatile.
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby cirquemom » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:04 am

Crap- I can't get the resinsoul page to load, either from the link or just going into from my browser. Can someone post the picture here? I don't know if their site is down or???
Mary the Doll~ New book by the author of Resin Life~ now available on amazon.com :
http://www.amazon.com/Mary-Doll-Wendy-R ... 300188200/Image
cirquemom
Snarky Princess

Postby -T2P- » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:48 am

-T2P-
i see dead dolliehs

Postby britbrat18 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:38 pm

Yep she is awesome, I so want the body. The jointing is so pretty, and it's such a nice medium between the RS and the BBB body. You can order the body separately, or with a mei, sprite, etc, etc, head. Except for the Lan, and Lu heads. They are to small to fit the neck with out modding, I'm pretty sure that's what RS said anyway, they have a post about it somewhere on the page about the new girl. :? But like for cirquemom the website seems to be down for me. I was stalking the page for a long time gathering info. I'm thinking about upgrading, sometime down the road.
Kratos Aurion (AOD Chen), Anna Aurion (Modified RS Mei), , Lloyd Aurion(Modified Felix Brownie, and AOD Le Le) Usagi Chiba (Modified RS Ju), Mamoru Chiba (RS Mai)
britbrat18
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Itsaiya » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:01 am

Pretty cute o.o her ears remind me of a fawn's/faun's O_o she just needs the legs....

Not bad, cute face, too xD She seems a little happier than the sprite, also... though they both are kinda similar to me o_O *or, is blind...*

For a sec I thought that new body was a repeat of BBB's disasterous chest piece on that Lotus... I was about to scream bloody murder o_o but nope xD (*noticed at a bad angle*)
I wonder if the change in where the upper body's joint will effect it's posing... or if that even moveable o_O The chest doesn't look like it give it much room to bend forwards...
Akihito [DZ Yuu], Red [ED Red], Sweetpea [DF Popo], Apollo [BBB Apollo], Reli [B&G Sharon], (phoenix) Efriete [B&G Afra], (human) Efriete [Migidoll Miho], Seth [Migidoll Ryu], Horus [Obitsu 50cm].

Do want: DR Xiao chi [as Xieu]; DOD Luke v2 [as Daven]; DIM Rain [as Rain]
Itsaiya
Dolly Pardon

Next

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale