Go to footer

I am doomed....

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

I am doomed....

Postby richila » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:02 am

http://iplehouse.net/shop/step1.php?number=2071
She is limited and on sale from today until July 15th. I have already been back to their website 5 times. I am so doomed. She will be my most expensive doll, but so beautiful. Iplehouse has finally figured out how to get my money. :cry:
richila
I have no life but dolliehs

Re: I am doomed....

Postby Greyhaunt » Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:41 am

Oh I saw her and fell in love at first sight too - but my dollieh monies are exhausted for this year I think :( I'm going to be so envious if you have her! Why can other doll makers not see the value in doing dolls of ethnicity other than asian and caucasian???

sigh why limited? I HATE limiteds :(
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby richila » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:44 pm

Well, I am just waiting for an answer about her eyes before I order her. I have already ordered her wig from Denver Doll. She will be my birthday present to myself. I have a lot of the orange fabric from Shriara's dress; I am thinking pants and a crop top to wear under a silk sari. Hmmm, I wonder if her ears are pierced? Gold hoops would be so perfect. I need to visit Claire's.
richila

Postby Greyhaunt » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:10 pm

richila wrote:Well, I am just waiting for an answer about her eyes before I order her. I have already ordered her wig from Denver Doll. She will be my birthday present to myself. I have a lot of the orange fabric from Shriara's dress; I am thinking pants and a crop top to wear under a silk sari. Hmmm, I wonder if her ears are pierced? Gold hoops would be so perfect. I need to visit Claire's.

They probably aren't pre-pierced, but ear piercing on dolls can be done in several ways. Lots of people "faux" pierce by just lightly gluing the ends of a hoop to each side of the ear - or you take a very tiny hand drill made for modeling (I think the real name is pin vise) and very carefully use it to drill a piercing hole :)

again I sigh....why must their lovely ethnic dolls always be limited?
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby Kirahfaye » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:15 pm

O. M. G.

She is absolutely gorgeous!! Good thing I have my heart set on a white elf 'cuz . . . . wow.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Dark Angel » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:03 pm

She is SO beautiful!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel

Postby arrowchild » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:05 am

I ADORE this girl!! I'm actually thinking of shifting my horde around a bit so I can afford her. Good ol' Iplehouse...I knew they'd come out with a girl I couldn't resist eventually...
arrowchild
the walls have dolliehs

Postby leopardessmoon » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:01 am

oh....wow....it's probably a good thing I am paying on two dolls already, cuz I would totaly go for it! she is exquisite! I can see her with green eyes......piercing into my soul green eyes....
leopardessmoon

Postby richila » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:38 am

leopardessmoon wrote:oh....wow....it's probably a good thing I am paying on two dolls already, cuz I would totaly go for it! she is exquisite! I can see her with green eyes......piercing into my soul green eyes....

It is so sad the way some dolls just own us. I have a wig, underwear and jewelry for her already in my possession. She has a pattern already drawn and a bag full of fabric for her signature look.
richila

Postby delbelcoure » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 am

Oh! She's gorgeous! This is just fueling my desire to start dying dolls.
Susan
http://www.flickr.com/photos/delbelcoure
Does this, will this, enhance my life or the lives of others?
-Don Aslett
Ack! I'm being overrun by Monster High dolls and frankendollies!
delbelcoure
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale