Go to footer

Photo spamming - misc. photos of Gerschy

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

Photo spamming - misc. photos of Gerschy

Postby absynthe1972 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:15 am

These photos were taken in St. Louis at the Botanical Gardens - a trip I had been begging for my birthday for three years. lol! I finally got to go. What do I do? I bring a doll with me. =D

Then off to Bailey's Chocolate Bar!

And occupying herself on the ride home:

My what big EYES you have!
absynthe1972
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Re: Photo spamming - misc. photos of Gerschy

Postby Dark Angel » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:51 pm

i love taking dolls on trips!! She looks like she had fun
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby maywong » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:58 pm

Oooo, ice and cake. A perfected ending to a great day.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby absynthe1972 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:07 pm

Dark Angel : The guy who was serving us at the chocolate bar...made me think that it was the first time he's ever seen a bjd. And a really really weird guy at the English Garden had to get in my face about "bringing your dollies to the park". *rolls eyes* His wife was mortified, but more from my comment than anything else.

maywong : ice and cake - and a chocolate martini! A very perfect ending to the day!
absynthe1972

Postby haruredjen » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:36 pm

absynthe1972 wrote:Dark Angel : The guy who was serving us at the chocolate bar...made me think that it was the first time he's ever seen a bjd. And a really really weird guy at the English Garden had to get in my face about "bringing your dollies to the park". *rolls eyes* His wife was mortified, but more from my comment than anything else.

maywong : ice and cake - and a chocolate martini! A very perfect ending to the day!

Oh god, I just have to know what you said to him! What in heaven's name made him think it was freaking any of his damn business anyway?? :|

And I noticed the "absinthe" poster in the one shot. :D hee...
haruredjen
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

Postby absynthe1972 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:39 pm

haruredjen wrote:
absynthe1972 wrote:Dark Angel : The guy who was serving us at the chocolate bar...made me think that it was the first time he's ever seen a bjd. And a really really weird guy at the English Garden had to get in my face about "bringing your dollies to the park". *rolls eyes* His wife was mortified, but more from my comment than anything else.

Oh god, I just have to know what you said to him! What in heaven's name made him think it was freaking any of his damn business anyway?? :|

And I noticed the "absinthe" poster in the one shot. :D hee...

I told him that it was HER idea, meaning Gerschy's idea to go to the Botanical Gardens and if he didn't like it, well... Ever watch any of the Chuckie movies? He's tame compared to HER when she's mad. She just looks like she's a good girl. *wicked grin* You don't have any sharp objects on you do you? I think you should hide them.

That's all right. I've got this look (which I've been perfecting over the years) that basically just screams, "I'm crazy. I'm unpredictable and ripping your throat out with my teeth is fun." Flash that at anyone and they tend to leave even when I don't say anything. :twisted:

Why was it his business? I've found out that some folks, no matter their age, will always be bullies. I've had enough of them walk into stores where I've worked...and gone to court over it after we got sued because things didn't go their way. (Our store always won, btw.)

The absinthe poster in the background is awesome. I've still got a bottle of it in our cabinet that I've not finished. lol!
absynthe1972

Postby leopardessmoon » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:15 am

oh, I really want that cake!
leopardessmoon

Postby absynthe1972 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:35 pm

leopardessmoon wrote:oh, I really want that cake!

lol! I want more of that cake. lol! :lol:
absynthe1972

Postby delbelcoure » Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:08 am

Oh, the gardens are a perfect setting for her, the shots are beautiful.
Good for you, standing up to bullies!
Susan
http://www.flickr.com/photos/delbelcoure
Does this, will this, enhance my life or the lives of others?
-Don Aslett
Ack! I'm being overrun by Monster High dolls and frankendollies!
delbelcoure
the walls have dolliehs

Postby absynthe1972 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:10 am

delbelcoure wrote:Oh, the gardens are a perfect setting for her, the shots are beautiful.
Good for you, standing up to bullies!
Susan

Why is it that old skanky men have to be such morons is my question. He probably wasn't such a skank but his attitude certainly stunk.

One of these days we're going to head out to Monticello, IL. My husband tells me there is a mansion there along with a miniature botanical garden and a statuary. I'll have to bring ALL the dolls with me. Well, okay, three or four. lol! And the horses. I can't forget the horses. lmao! I'm going to need a huge bag to carry them all in. My gym bag is full just with my 68cm doll and Gerschy.
absynthe1972

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale