Go to footer

I Might Have Found "Her"

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

Re: I Might Have Found "Her"

Postby OutBriefCandle » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:31 pm

I've got a Woosoo "vampire" (a boy, but it's all the same head). They do have fangs, but they're very small, and if you just painted over them the same color as the lips, you'd probably never notice. I don't usually see my guy's. Just be careful if you paint them a dark color and change it later, it can be difficult to get the paint out of the grooves. His ears on the other hand are nicely pointed.
Ryo - DIM Real (NS)
Ariel - BBB Sprite (Blue)
Peaseblossom - BBB Ariel (Lilac)
Bast - Fairyland MNF Woosoo Vamp (WS)
Bernadette - Hujoo Berry (Apricot)
Mustardseed - Realpuki Tyni (NS)
Dove - BBB Pixie (Chocolate)
Loki - Hujoo Jake
Monster High Toralei
Monster High Clawd Wolf
Perneth - RS Pixiu (Sky Blue)
OutBriefCandle
Dolly Pardon

Postby Kirahfaye » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:48 pm

Okay . . . I know I'm pathetic, but I've found another possibility - Souldoll Asen http://souldoll.com/shop/step1.php?number=1900. She actually is supposed to be an elf. Her elf ears (scroll down toward the bottom) are more on the half elf side, but her face is gorgeous - even the basic default makeup. Her expression has the nice mix of hopeful innocence tainted with a smidgen of disillusionment that I picture my character having. And no modding necessary.

Is anyone here familiar with Souldoll sculpts? If Souldoll has a good reputation for quality dolls, she'd definitely in the running. I should be able to special order her from Emory, so any comments would be appreciated.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Stormlight » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:49 am

I once had a Souldoll Little (1/6 scale) who was jointed out the wazoo, a lot like an Obitsu. She was gorgeous, she posed like a dream, and I never had any issues with her. The Soulkids girl body actually looks like it's jointed the same way. Not QUITE as good as Fairyland's minifee activeline, but pretty darned close.

Souldoll is actually supposed to be a pretty good company, from what I hear. I'd say go for it. That elf girl is gorgeous. :)
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Kirahfaye » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:31 am

She is gorgeous isn't she?

There are a couple other possibilities that JS sells (or can special order) DZ Celine (not at all "innocent" looking - LOL) and AoD Qian (not an elf). Then, besides FL Lishe/WooSoo, there are a couple dolls not sold by JS, but I need to find the links back to them. I think it's going to come down to a Minifee or Asen, though.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby leopardessmoon » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:12 am

I think the dark elf soo is an awsome sculpt, but is is harder to find pics of her cause you can only get her alacart right now. you should look on DOA for some DES pics...I think she may be pretty close.
leopardessmoon

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale