Go to footer

*SQUEE* WINGS!

MSD, Tonners, or 40cm + (18" range)

*SQUEE* WINGS!

Postby Resu » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:03 pm

I hadn't heard from the seller since she confirmed my last payment, and then they appear at my front door this morning! X3

I was taken by surprise by the strong new resin smell when I opened up the box. You'd think I'd learn to expect that by now, too.

They are absolutely amazing in person. The mechanical wings side!

The feathered side! The details are mind-blowing. I have no clue how I want to paint these up or if I want to commission someone to do that for me.

Because I can. XD
Resu
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Re: *SQUEE* WINGS!

Postby Greyhaunt » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:01 pm

Oh Resu - you shoudn't have done that last picture! Now you KNOW he's going to want a pair of those for himself LOL They look absolutely awesome! I don't envy whoever paints teh feathered part....the mechanical would be fun, but I'm not fond of painting feather detail myself LOL.
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby Resu » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:40 pm

Greyhaunt wrote:Oh Resu - you shoudn't have done that last picture! Now you KNOW he's going to want a pair of those for himself LOL They look absolutely awesome! I don't envy whoever paints teh feathered part....the mechanical would be fun, but I'm not fond of painting feather detail myself LOL.

Nah, even if His Majesty demanded for his own pair of wings, it'd be tough to mod the wings to fit on him. The wings are heavier than he is, so even if I manage to figure out how to get those wings on him, they'll just make him tip over. :lol:
Resu

Postby Dark Angel » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:12 pm

Those are so cool!!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby arrowchild » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:35 am

those are absolutely gorgeous! Gah! How I do love wings...
arrowchild
the walls have dolliehs

Postby leopardessmoon » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:19 am

oooooo......I really want to paint those! it looks like alot of fiddly detail.....I know....I iz bonkerz......but I crochet for tinies with sewing thread so, I like fiddly...
leopardessmoon

Postby Greyhaunt » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:54 am

Resu wrote:
Greyhaunt wrote:Oh Resu - you shoudn't have done that last picture! Now you KNOW he's going to want a pair of those for himself LOL They look absolutely awesome! I don't envy whoever paints teh feathered part....the mechanical would be fun, but I'm not fond of painting feather detail myself LOL.

Nah, even if His Majesty demanded for his own pair of wings, it'd be tough to mod the wings to fit on him. The wings are heavier than he is, so even if I manage to figure out how to get those wings on him, they'll just make him tip over. :lol:

hahahaha, that could open itself up to a whole range of fun photostories!
Greyhaunt

Postby Resu » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:01 am

Greyhaunt wrote:
Resu wrote:

hahahaha, that could open itself up to a whole range of fun photostories!

Fortunately, His Majesty likes to keep his dignity. :lol:
Resu

Postby Greyhaunt » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:29 am

Resu wrote:Fortunately, His Majesty likes to keep his dignity. :lol:

soooooooooo Hello Kitty swimtrunks would be a not too good idea for the beach party swap, eh? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Greyhaunt

Return to Board index

Return to 1/4 Scale