Go to footer

Christmas eve arrival (nudes/box opening/pic heavy)

SD, Obitsu, freaky goaty footed SOOM, Hounds, all the big kids in the 50 to 72cm range

Christmas eve arrival (nudes/box opening/pic heavy)

Postby Shyla » Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:57 am

My Christmas present!!

Ciero got new hands. :D

The mummy

The sweet face!

Long arms!

Check out that posture!

A bit taller than her brother! (who is wondering what about THAT finger is bad XD)

She is quite unhappy with what I have lying around!

We'll work on it. :) (also christmas miracle, my hubby's present came in today too! Snails!)

This is Celia Evanadat rus Gavan, Ciero milk sister, and cousin by adoption. She's a Resinsoul Sophia in normal skin.
More pics can be found in her box opening album here.

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!
my tumblr
my flickr
Ciero (RS Mu), Viridia (Gem of Doll Snowy on Resinsoul Ai body), Celia (RS Sophia), Nerri (IOS Luce) and Valnar (IOS Jaguar)
Shyla
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Re: Christmas eve arrival (nudes/box opening/pic heavy)

Postby Jobee » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:46 pm

Those hands look like so much fun!
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Shyla » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:02 pm

They pose some interesting problems. (I'm sorry I had too.)

I ended up having to rig her some mittens to get a wig done.The synthetic fibers kept getting caught in the joints.
ImageDSC05933 by tenasilvertear, on Flickr

But I'm getting nice results. :)
ImageDSC05812 by tenasilvertear, on Flickr

ImageDSC05992 by tenasilvertear, on Flickr

ImageDSC05955 by tenasilvertear, on Flickr
my tumblr
my flickr
Ciero (RS Mu), Viridia (Gem of Doll Snowy on Resinsoul Ai body), Celia (RS Sophia), Nerri (IOS Luce) and Valnar (IOS Jaguar)
Shyla

Postby cirquemom » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:05 pm

Looks like you had a fun Christmas. :)
Mary the Doll~ New book by the author of Resin Life~ now available on amazon.com :
http://www.amazon.com/Mary-Doll-Wendy-R ... 300188200/Image
cirquemom
Snarky Princess

Postby Shyla » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:35 pm

It was an exceptionally good Christmas, thank you. :D

I still need to make her some clothes, but she's got 2 of her own wigs now. The high pony tail I made and I bought her a Monique gold label, Lucky.

I had a pair of blue eyes lying about that fit her, so there's less of a rush on those. The big thing for her I've been working on is her wings.

ImageDSC06313 by tenasilvertear, on Flickr

ImageDSC06309 by tenasilvertear, on Flickr

I'm kinda lost on shoes for her. She would wear riding boots. I'm just not sure if I should I buy some to take the pressure off me while I learn out how to make them.
my tumblr
my flickr
Shyla

Postby cirquemom » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:13 am

It's really hard to find nice, simple riding boots (if you mean like equestrian boots). Everything is clunky and goth with platforms, buckles, and such. Sometimes you can find a nice simple riding boot made for boys. I'm not sure how big your girl is- is she 60 cm or the taller 65 cm? I wish I knew how to make them, I would make some for my own dolls!
She looks very pretty in that wig, by the way.
Mary the Doll~ New book by the author of Resin Life~ now available on amazon.com :
http://www.amazon.com/Mary-Doll-Wendy-R ... 300188200/Image
cirquemom
Snarky Princess

Postby Shyla » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:12 am

Yeah, plain equestrian boots, like you see in dressage or jumping. Everything I've found is either Goth or Lolita. :? Some of the Lolita could work, but I don't wanna shell out for could work. :lol:

I could do cowboy boots too, but she's a bit more formal than cowboy boots. And I haven't seen many of those either.

Resinsoul lists her in the 60cm category, but she is taller than that, so i guess, yes, 65cm. (The new body!) But if I'm reading the shoe listings right it seems like she has small feet? (just under 7cm by 2.5cm)

And thank you! I was worried about the fit, she's kinda between an 8-9 and a 7-8 size wise, and Monique's seem all over the place with sizes. I went with 8-9 and it gives the wig this nice poufy casualness, and mimics a natural hairline in the back.
my tumblr
my flickr
Shyla

Return to Board index

Return to 1/3 Scale