Go to footer

Princess Vanellope 12" Talking OOAK Doll

SD, Obitsu, freaky goaty footed SOOM, Hounds, all the big kids in the 50 to 72cm range

Princess Vanellope 12" Talking OOAK Doll

Postby SetsunaKou » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:51 am

Several months ago, we finished another (2nd) Princess Vanellope 12″ Little Girl 1/3 Doll for a commission. We strove to make her even more accurate than the first one we made in 2015. :) This 2nd one also has a new fully redone faceup, full real eyelashes, and updo hairstyle. She has 6 layers of gradient pink-fuschia skirts, tons of puffballs, seed beads, and a long fuschia velvet cape with white lace edged neckdress.

Here are her new photos:

And below is the 1st version we made back in 2015:

This is a customized, OOAK Princess Vanellope 12″ Talking doll (Her head is huge---larger than most 1/3 dolls, but her body is so short! I figure, in 1/3 scale, she'd be about 3 feet tall, with a gigantic head! :laughs: ) that my sis and I made for a commission. She’s HUGE with so many petticoats to keep her so poufy, with 6 tiers of pleated satin gradient pink to dark fuschia skirts, a fuschia velvet cape with eyelet lace neckdress, a sparkle pink tricot bodice with oale pink organza edged cuffs and skirt bottom trim, a red clear bead belt, a fancy tiara with red and white and tiny pink puffballs all over it! She even has the little ‘chocolate’ sprinkles on the bottom hem of her longest skirt. (Sprinkles made from long seed beads). She has a restyled hairdo and real long eyelashes (thought it’s hard to see them in the photos for some reason.)

She was one of the most complex dresses but I think she came out really adorable!

Happy New Year! God bless us, one and all!
Last edited by SetsunaKou on Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Princess Vanellope 12" Talking OOAK Doll

Postby SkyFire Fox » Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:10 pm

That is really cool. I love the puffballs and the 'sprinkles'. Did you have to make the puffballs?
SkyFire Fox
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: Princess Vanellope 12" Talking OOAK Doll

Postby SetsunaKou » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:29 pm

Thanks to SkyfireFox-san for her kind comment on the 1st doll we made of Vanellope. (Sorry I didn't see your question sooner! EEK!) Anyway, we bought various sized puffballs/pompoms in white, red and pink to apply to her gown. :)

And....we just added a whole set of photos of a 2nd Princess Vanellope doll we made just a few months ago (in 2016). She's updated and much improved, I think! What do you all think of the new version? :) :hugs to all:
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Return to Board index

Return to 1/3 Scale