Go to footer

Give Ms Wong a hand

SD, Obitsu, freaky goaty footed SOOM, Hounds, all the big kids in the 50 to 72cm range

Give Ms Wong a hand

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Tue May 31, 2016 8:51 am

Okay some folks know that I been wanting new SID woman hands from Iple for a while now, the first set of default hands have fingers that are fused together. The second and now current basic default hands are no longer fused together.

To me, that means gloves~~~~~~

Short white stretchy fabric gloves meant for Mewastion Meowcalis. fits 1/3. Will play dress up later.

PVC/fake leather short gloves and long black stretch fabric gloves She'll be wearing the long pair for Ada until I find another pair of long PVC, I had cut the fingers since I wasn't sure if and when Iple would redesign the hands.

It also means that Helen now have access to some of 1/3 guns. This one is a second hand Sadol. I"m partial to small arms.
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Re: Give Ms Wong a hand

Postby cirquemom » Tue May 31, 2016 10:10 am

A guy on the facebook Smart Doll page has a girl wearing black gloves. What he did was paint an extra set of hands black, and then simply added on cuffs. Looks great and the hands are completely usable for holding things, etc.
Mary the Doll~ New book by the author of Resin Life~ now available on amazon.com :
http://www.amazon.com/Mary-Doll-Wendy-R ... 300188200/Image
cirquemom
Snarky Princess

Re: Give Ms Wong a hand

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Tue May 31, 2016 4:24 pm

Not sure if I'll get extra hands to paint black or white. Unless somehow I can get a pair of jointed hands to toy around with.
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Return to Board index

Return to 1/3 Scale