Go to footer

Ios Luce and Jaguar, new arrivals, lots of pics

SD, Obitsu, freaky goaty footed SOOM, Hounds, all the big kids in the 50 to 72cm range

Ios Luce and Jaguar, new arrivals, lots of pics

Postby Shyla » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:53 am

Ordered these guys at the start of the IoS event! White Luce, Normal Jaguar. IoS normal is super pale?

Huge box!

Foam!

Really scary!

Quick dig through the eye and wig stash.

Going for a drive, because real life....

Dress up!

Line up of my boys

70cm IoS have sandal feet!?!

I feel super spoiled

Full Box Opening here

Thanks for looking!
my tumblr
my flickr
Ciero (RS Mu), Viridia (Gem of Doll Snowy on Resinsoul Ai body), Celia (RS Sophia), Nerri (IOS Luce) and Valnar (IOS Jaguar)
Shyla
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Re: Ios Luce and Jaguar, new arrivals, lots of pics

Postby Dark Angel » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:43 pm

Love that face! I can't wait to see what you do with them.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Shyla » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:52 am

Thank you, Dark Angel!

Now with a face!! Flower crown was for giggles.
Image1467342799659 by tenasilvertear, on Flickr
Valnar LaVelle

Nerri, the Luce, didn't turn out so well, but I'll try again if today if the humidity goes down.

Here's them being cute, but not showing Nerri's face. :lol:
Image20160630_222932 by tenasilvertear, on Flickr

Image20160630_223108 by tenasilvertear, on Flickr

Circumstances didn't go in my favor at all after i ordered them, so they're going to be wearing the wrong things for awhile.

I had bought this wig for him, but I like it better on Viridia, so I'm still on the wig hunt for both of them too. But right now I can only window shop. :cry:

Fortunately, some of things that I made that were too big for Ciero worked out for these two, and I have the barbie bff fashion packs, which fit pretty awesome, so they've got some clothes until I'm ready to try sewing.
my tumblr
my flickr
Ciero (RS Mu), Viridia (Gem of Doll Snowy on Resinsoul Ai body), Celia (RS Sophia), Nerri (IOS Luce) and Valnar (IOS Jaguar)
Shyla

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:58 pm

Lol. He is not amused.
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Shyla » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:29 pm

Iwa_Hoshi, I think he kinda likes it!

Image20160701_201919 by tenasilvertear, on Flickr

I remembered I had bought hair extensions in the right color for Viridia, but since i gave her that wig, she didn't need them. :lol: So Valnar, the Jaguar, just needs clothes.

I'm not super happy with Nerri's face up, but it will do until i have the spare funds for sealant again. And the wig looks cute, eyes are at least close to the right colors.
my tumblr
my flickr
Shyla

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:56 pm

Shyla wrote:I'm not super happy with Nerri's face up, but it will do until i have the spare funds for sealant again. And the wig looks cute, eyes are at least close to the right colors.

Lol I have that same wig except in brown and with tendrils cut off. Oddly enough. Only the Monique Lottie/Lucky does the job. Luts and Leeke didn't have the right look.

I'm still searching for right short blond wig. what wig style do you have in mind?
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Shyla » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:19 pm

Iwa_Hoshi wrote:
Lol I have that same wig except in brown and with tendrils cut off. Oddly enough. Only the Monique Lottie/Lucky does the job. Luts and Leeke didn't have the right look.

I'm still searching for right short blond wig. what wig style do you have in mind?

Yeah, this is a Lucky in honey blonde. :lol: It was Celia's temp wig until i could get her C. Viper inspired updo done. Haven't quite gotten that one right, but the last attempt was good enough to keep.

Nerri needs all the wigs.

Nerri dyes his hair, wears extensions, wears it up, wears it down. I'd like to let him be a wig hoarder, everyone else its just the 1 perfect wig, so why not?

But for basics, I'd like a black hime cut, or even just something with a nice fringe and a teal wig with long twin tails. I keep seeing hatsune miko everywhere and i just, yes he needs one of those wigs.
my tumblr
my flickr
Shyla

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:50 pm

Lol C Viper's wig would require some doing, considering the amount of forehead shown (with extensions?) with that combed back look. If you don't mind thepoofinessof it all. Took a while to get GITS Batou version.

Yes hoard wigs. Wigs are good to hoard. You'll never know when one might come in handy.

As for Miku wig. Have you tried ebay?
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Shyla » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:13 pm

Iwa_Hoshi wrote:Lol C Viper's wig would require some doing, considering the amount of (with extensions?) with that combed back look. If you don't mind the of it all. Took a while to get GITS Batou version.

Yes, hoard wigs[/url]. Wigs are good to hoard. You'll never know when one might come in handy.

As for Miku wig. Have you tried ebay?

THank you for the links! I always forget about For my doll!

I think I managed to glue one together with a reasonable error margin. :lol: Once I'm ready to try again, I'm sure I'll get it spot on. (It took like 2 oz of loose hair to make :o )

I've been avoiding even window shopping right now, it's just too frustrating with my money situation. It could be another few months before I have doll funds again, so I'm just making lists of what to look for.

Miku wig, hime cut wig, realistic jade green 12mm eyes, cause the iris is too big on the 14, probably eyeco, love eyeco eyes, 14mm metallic wolf looking eyes, want some serious sparkle without glitter for those. And Celia needs better eyes.

Since I do most of my own sewing, I'm set there, I've got a decent fabric stash to work with.

Checking for Family Resemblance! How'd I do?
ImageDSC00048 by tenasilvertear, on Flickr

ImageDSC00052 by tenasilvertear, on Flickr
my tumblr
my flickr
Shyla

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:37 pm

Shyla wrote:
THank you for the links! I always forget about For my doll!

I think I managed to glue one together with a reasonable error margin. :lol: Once I'm ready to try again, I'm sure I'll get it spot on. (It took like 2 oz of loose hair to make :o )

Looks pretty good.

Yeah I know what you mean. Take your time.
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Return to Board index

Return to 1/3 Scale