Go to footer

Obitsu 50cm Male

SD, Obitsu, freaky goaty footed SOOM, Hounds, all the big kids in the 50 to 72cm range

Obitsu 50cm Male

Postby Qrinta » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:48 pm

So technically this guy goes in this section. I will think of him as a tall MSD since he's mostly going to be hanging out with Q-Chan though. XD His name is K. AKA Thunder Thighs because that's all I could think while getting him dressed. XD This is why Q-Chan wears skirts/dresses. I will try not to resort to dressing K in girly clothes unless he's ok with it.

Will need to go watch a tutorial on how to get his head properly attached. It's on but I'm not sure that it is on correctly. XD Also need to get some different eye putty for him. The stuff I have is blue and shows right through the head. It wasn't quite that noticeable on Q-chan. It isn't holding very well either though that might be a temperature problem, it's a bit cold here right now. >__<
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Re: Obitsu 50cm Male

Postby Dark Angel » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:43 am

He's cute! Did you get him in the Black Christmas sale?
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Qrinta » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:39 pm

I did! I was just going to get a couple 11cm Obitsu and then this guy wanted to come home as well. xD
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:03 pm

He's cute. Gotta love the MSD-SD size of the Obi50. They're either titans or hobbits to the other size dolls
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Dark Angel » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:02 am

Qrinta wrote:I did! I was just going to get a couple 11cm Obitsu and then this guy wanted to come home as well. xD

Funny how dolls will just jump in to the cart... :lol:
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Lunis » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:43 pm

Aww! They're both so cute! Is that a Luna head btw? I just got that one for my 55cm boy. ^.^ The first head I had for him definitely wasn't attached correctly and it kinda stretched out the neck opening. But I had always planned on getting him a new head, so I wasn't that concerned about it. When his new head arrived I looked up the tutorial on Parabox's website and that helped a lot. :3

I think I know the blue putty you're talking about, I started out using that stuff until I had issues with it getting oily over time. I mostly use a white putty from Walmart & Kroger now. If the cold temperature is making it difficult for the putty to stick, you could always try squishing it with your hands for a while to warm and soften it.
Lunis's Dollhouse on FB (my doll page)
https://www.facebook.com/lunisdollhouse

Bittersweet Haven on FB (my art shop)
https://www.facebook.com/bittersweethavendesigns

Instagram: LooneyLunis
Lunis
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Qrinta » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:05 am

I totally missed this post! Yes, it is the Luna Head. (Had to look up the receipt as I didn't remember) Thank you for the tips. ^_^ My hands are also pretty cold so I'll just wait till the weather warms up a bit. Yeah, I'm not sure I can get the head on without some help. Poor K-Chan is standing on my desk with his head by his feet right now. -_-
Qrinta's Cantankery

Qrinta

Postby cirquemom » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:06 pm

Qrinta wrote:I totally missed this post! Yes, it is the Luna Head. (Had to look up the receipt as I didn't remember) Thank you for the tips. ^_^ My hands are also pretty cold so I'll just wait till the weather warms up a bit. Yeah, I'm not sure I can get the head on without some help. Poor K-Chan is standing on my desk with his head by his feet right now. -_-

Yeah- that head doesn't look like it's all the way on there- his neck shouldn't be so long. Ask K2!, he'll step you through it.
Mary the Doll~ New book by the author of Resin Life~ now available on amazon.com :
http://www.amazon.com/Mary-Doll-Wendy-R ... 300188200/Image
cirquemom
Snarky Princess

Return to Board index

Return to 1/3 Scale