Go to footer

Emily Rose Photos (New Photos 2/16)

SD, Obitsu, freaky goaty footed SOOM, Hounds, all the big kids in the 50 to 72cm range

Emily Rose Photos (New Photos 2/16)

Postby Kirahfaye » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:25 am

Let's try this again since my first post was "reset" and disappeared just as I clicked Submit ...... :?

My Volks Four Sisters F01 arrived yesterday. According to the seller, she's from the mid 2000s. She's borrowing Kirah's wig and I scrounged some eyes and pulled the shoes out of my sales box for her. The outfit is one I got off the MP for her. I'm searching for her "right" wig and eyes.

She's a hefty thing comparied to the Fairyland and Luts dolls I'm used to, but I'm totally smitten. She has a faceup by Sairin (Sail to the Moon) who, I understand, isn't in the faceup business anymore. Which is a shame because I would love to have her brows touched up.

We are working on a name. I'm leaning toward an old fashioned and/or unique name.

Kirah dons a black wig and tried to assure the new girl that she'll enjoy her new home and family.
Last edited by Kirahfaye on Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Re: Volks Four Sisters F01 is Home!

Postby Dark Angel » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:16 pm

She does look a tad concerned in that last photo. But I'm sure soon she'll feel right at home. :D
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Kirahfaye » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:56 am

I'm hoping so, too! hehe

I know next to nothing about Volks other than they are expensive and some owners can be .... snooty. ;) I'd fallen for this girl in her sales thread a couple of months ago and was fortunate her owner reduced her price signifigantly.

Sairin also apparently modded her lips to make them fuller which might be why I was draw to her.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye

Postby zirconmermaid » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:53 pm

She is a classic, and very pretty.
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Dark Angel » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:03 pm

Kirahfaye wrote:I know next to nothing about Volks other than they are expensive and some owners can be .... snooty. ;)

You got that right! :lol: Man... Because of the snooty owners, I've never liked Volks. They totally ruined the company for me, and I know I shouldn't let that happen but it did. However, she is pretty cute. But I guess I prefer the slimmer bodies like Luts or Fairyland for my 1/3 dolls. Although, Elfdoll is kind of thick. I wonder how they compare to a Volks like your girl.

The only Volks doll that I ever "loved" was called Black Cat Lucas (I think). But not necessarily the Volks version. I liked the way one lady had styled hers. He was dreamy. :P

Sorry, kind of went off the tracks there. Anyway, I don't typically like Volks but your new girl is very cute. :)
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel

Postby SetsunaKou » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:11 pm

Beautiful!! So realistically adorable!!!
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Volks Four Sisters F01 is Home! New Photos!

Postby Kirahfaye » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:51 am

Her wig and eyes came in and she now has a name. Please allow me to introduce Emily Rose! :D She patiently waiting for an appearance by good St. Nicholas.

Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye

Re: Emily Rose Photos (1/23 Update)

Postby Kirahfaye » Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:12 am

Emily Rose got a new outfit and with the weather being more like May than January, she was happy to try it on - dispite Mom's terrible cellphone photography skills! :lol:

Then we went to the local doll meet over the weekend where she was introducted to a couple MSD Volks girls and made friends with 2 vinyl DDs and a Smart Doll. She's a bit shy in this photo, though...... Oh and I see a Dearmine kitty in my future. :mrgreen:

Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye

Postby Dark Angel » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:56 pm

That's a lovely dress. I really like the lace stockings too.
Is that kitty blue!? So cute!
My Family:
Dark Angel

Postby Kirahfaye » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:27 pm

The kitty is a Dearmine Bean of some kind that a friend has. She's absolutely adorable!
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye

Next

Return to Board index

Return to 1/3 Scale