Go to footer

DollShe Hound Box Opening

SD, Obitsu, freaky goaty footed SOOM, Hounds, all the big kids in the 50 to 72cm range

DollShe Hound Box Opening

Postby Dark Angel » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:14 pm

I've wanted a Hound since I joined the hobby ten years ago. So, back in July when they were having their sale, I ordered one. I was really bummed after hearing that the wait time for Dollshe dolls was ridiculously long. I even received a message from DollShe saying that my doll wouldn't be shipped until after February of 2017. So you can imagine my surprise when he came today! My dad thought I was going to pass out :lol:

I actually just hugged the box for a good 5 minutes before getting my butt into gear and grabbing my camera. I was in shock. But anyway, you don't wanna read all of this, you wanna see pictures!

I had no idea I was going to get all the heads! Super excited about that!

I'll probably be sending him off for a faceup soon, but I have to make sure the person I want to commission is available. Thanks for looking!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Re: DollShe Hound Box Opening

Postby maywong » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:18 pm

Congrats on getting him. I can't wait to see his face up.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:08 pm

Congrats!
Love to see what this tall, lanky fella would like eventually.
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby SetsunaKou » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:11 pm

Congratulations!!! He's gorgeous!!!! And you have all three heads for different expressions!!! Awesome!!!! :)

:hugs:

So happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Dark Angel » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:29 am

Thank you maywong, Iwa_Hoshi and SetsunaKou! I'm still bouncing off the walls about him. The woman I want to send him to to get his faceup done is temporarily closed for the holidays. Bummer. Oh well, he's still wonderful even without a faceup. (at least I think so ;) )
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to 1/3 Scale