Go to footer

Doctor... Who?

SD, Obitsu, freaky goaty footed SOOM, Hounds, all the big kids in the 50 to 72cm range

Doctor... Who?

Postby Vetinari » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:04 pm

...Actually he's Doctor Nicholas Nicholas Rush - but he has an Ancient device that looks remarkably like the sonic screwdriver.

...Actually I really need to redo his face-up and finish putting together his outfit... Even the relatively dull London in winter lighting is too bright for his character's supposed setting (The ancient Ancient (in both senses of the word) ship Destiny.)

A failed attempt at the shoulder rubbing pose his character is always pulling.

Yeah the face-up was aiming for neutral; but it looks far too content for the perpetually overworked, over-shouted at, underfed and grumpy Dr Rush!

Enjoying a rare meal that isn't just protein-paste!

Nyta my space-pirate charaacter - huh actually if Dr Rush ever bumped into her she might trigger his Nakai-induced PTSD... Being blue and all!

It's weird Jerome is on the taller version of the body Nicky is on from the same company, but he holds a pose far more willingly. (A Dollzone 72 vs a Dollzone 65)

Jerome showing off his poseability. (Err... :evil: The victory sign is in the UK/continuing the Robert Carlyle theme, Begbie-sense rather than the more polite international meaning...)

Crazy Mulitverse Crew: Drax, Jareth, Jerome, Elrana Milenkova, The Thin White Duke, Vasily Lupandin, Ramin Aiphos, Theta Sigma, Aiko Koyame, Lord Havelock Vetinari, Dr Nicholas Rush, Anon., Nyta Kinall, Otto Kreiner, That Demon, Sasu, Yaya, Ombre
...reshelling Szesil Markowski and Garan Idasson
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Re: Doctor... Who?

Postby Vetinari » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:18 am

...And the bjd in my group who could probably really do with a doctor, though unfortunately for him his grumpiness Dr Rush is a mathematician not a medic.

The Jekyll half of his personality...

He's one of the idle rich in the utterly inbalanced societal/economic system of the dystopian society my guys inhabit.

...My doll group seems to have a disproportionate selection of grumpy arrogant little sods!

He's on the Rhythmos body which I absolutely adore despite it's single-jointed awkwardness. There's just something very appealing about the lines of the thing.

And the "Hyde" half... Or rather what happens when you begin to exhibit weakness, illness or any sort of 'defect' in a realm that happily practices eugenics. Erm... 'Fortunately' for him he's rich enough to buy his way into a so-called 'care' facility rather than face the automatic death sentence that the poor face... But he's just bought his way into a Nazi-esque medical experiment centre instead, with the other interesting cases...

...But even in his unfortunate circumstances he still maintains that arrogant air of his!
Crazy Mulitverse Crew: Drax, Jareth, Jerome, Elrana Milenkova, The Thin White Duke, Vasily Lupandin, Ramin Aiphos, Theta Sigma, Aiko Koyame, Lord Havelock Vetinari, Dr Nicholas Rush, Anon., Nyta Kinall, Otto Kreiner, That Demon, Sasu, Yaya, Ombre
...reshelling Szesil Markowski and Garan Idasson
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Return to Board index

Return to 1/3 Scale