Go to footer

Volks DD2 hybrid with Obitsu?? Help?

SD, Obitsu, freaky goaty footed SOOM, Hounds, all the big kids in the 50 to 72cm range

Volks DD2 hybrid with Obitsu?? Help?

Postby Kittywolf13 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:13 pm

I fully give you guys permission to smack my hands on this. And I know that K2 has answered me in the past and has even provided links to what I'm asking... but I can't find them anywhere?! And I've searched as well. How do you put a dd2 head on an obitsu? I think it had something to do with removing the ds neck post and screwing it on to the obitsu?? Or? I got a head in in love with and I want her on a body but I don't have a spare dd2 but I have some obitsus that I haven't touched from another project that I wouldn't mind hybriding maybe if it's not completely permanent. Let me know please.
*Is currently addicted to large Obitsu's*
Want: Gretel, Sleeping Princess oe, Alice, and maybe the 55cm boy with the original head. XD
Kittywolf13
i see dead dolliehs

Re: Volks DD2 hybrid with Obitsu?? Help?

Postby K2! » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:24 pm

This is for an Obitsu body with the new style neck piece.
http://blog.livedoor.jp/mimiwoo/archives/51569280.html

If you have the old style neck piece and don't want to get a new style one, you can try this.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1931

The new style neck piece version is tons easier and doesn't require any additional parts.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Re: Volks DD2 hybrid with Obitsu?? Help?

Postby Kittywolf13 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:19 pm

K2! wrote:This is for an Obitsu body with the new style neck piece.
http://blog.livedoor.jp/mimiwoo/archives/51569280.html

If you have the old style neck piece and don't want to get a new style one, you can try this.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1931

The new style neck piece version is tons easier and doesn't require any additional parts.

Thank you so much. I took my obitsu apart. I'm having issues with the characters I originally had the obitsus for so why not use it. Thank you thank you!!
*Is currently addicted to large Obitsu's*
Want: Gretel, Sleeping Princess oe, Alice, and maybe the 55cm boy with the original head. XD
Kittywolf13
i see dead dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to 1/3 Scale