Go to footer

Eugene Fitzherbert 68cm BJD Doll (Tangled)

SD, Obitsu, freaky goaty footed SOOM, Hounds, all the big kids in the 50 to 72cm range

Eugene Fitzherbert 68cm BJD Doll (Tangled)

Postby SetsunaKou » Thu May 18, 2017 9:11 am

And here's the Eugene Fitzherbert/Flynn Rider 68cm BJD I made for my sis. :)

I gave him his heavy lidded, usually skeptical, eyes because when I first made him, I had him with wider eyes (not so heavy lidded), but didn’t feel like it was really ‘clicking’ as him. So I changed his expression and I think it gives off his true personality more now, but I’m leaving it up to my sis if she wants me to make his eyes wider or not.

She says he’s perfect so she doesn’t want me to touch his eyes!

Anyway, I sculpted his head, styled his wig, used dark brown flocking for his goatee and side ear hair and made him his ‘real’ eyes using CGI artwork from the movie.

My sister made his tunic/jacket----oh my, didn’t she do an incredible job?!!?! It’s made of 2 different black pleathers and she embroidered the patterns on his chest top for added accuracy to the design. We modified his boots to be like Eugene’s and of course, he ‘stole’ Rapunzel’s crown!!! :laughs:

Hope you like him, too! Next, we’ll have pics of all 3 boys together!

SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Eugene Fitzherbert 68cm BJD Doll (Tangled)

Postby Dark Angel » Thu May 18, 2017 12:38 pm

Flynn Rider!!!! I loved Tangled. He looks great. I think the heavy eyelids is a nice touch. Definitely more like his personality.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby zirconmermaid » Sat May 20, 2017 4:56 am

His jacket is excellent!
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Eseme » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:45 pm

Wow! So true to the movie. Yes, his eyes are just right. Your sister sews very well.

Eseme
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to 1/3 Scale