Go to footer

Angel Philia C4 (lots o Nekkid Dolliehs)

SD, Obitsu, freaky goaty footed SOOM, Hounds, all the big kids in the 50 to 72cm range

Angel Philia C4 (lots o Nekkid Dolliehs)

Postby K2! » Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:32 am

Some of you might remember Victoria from MADh Vinyl and her wacky "up and down" bust.

This is the Type C4 bust from Real Art Projects, the exotic division of Angel Philia.
These always looked kind of goofy when not posed with arm support or some other excuse for their unusual architecture.
Inquiring minds wondered what both breasts of the same ah...inclination might look like.

Presenting the C4 Girls

The Down C4 on a 50cm C2 body.

The Up C4 on the AZ02 body
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Re: Angel Philia C4 (lots o Nekkid Dolliehs)

Postby Greyhaunt » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:33 pm

Did you mod those- or do they make'm that way?
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby Kirahfaye » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:26 am

"I'm not bad. I'm just molded that way."

:lol:
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby oniakki » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:20 am

Looking at the pictures I'm guessing they're customized to go the same way.
My question is does one need two bust pieces to make the conversion? (I'm guessing 'yes' looking at the shapes and angles)
oniakki
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Mary Kathryn » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:36 pm

Type ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ4 bust

Fixed that for ya! :lol:
Mary Kathryn
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby K2! » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:56 am

Greyhaunt wrote:Did you mod those- or do they make'm that way?

They were totally modified.

oniakki wrote:My question is does one need two bust pieces to make the conversion? (I'm guessing 'yes' looking at the shapes and angles)

You have guessed correctly.

I've wondered for years what the C4 might look like if both breasts were the same. I did a CGI mock up about a year ago. This past winter I saw the C4s were still available on the RAP online store so I bought a pair to experiment on. Victoria's original C4 was replaced with the solid urethane bust some time ago and her C4 went into the parts archive.
The hardest part of the whole mess was figuring out where to make the cuts in order to minimize gaps after the swap. The gaps on the Up version were small and hid well. The Down version, not so much. There was a large 6mm by 4.5cm gap in the top of the replacement bust. I filled and shaped it with a paintable architectural caulk that would remain flexible. Most shaping had to be done while the caulk was wet as the dry/cured caulk didn't take to sanding very well. I'm also having some issues with paint cracking as the MSC I used to prep the surface is not playing well with the caulk, even though I allowed about 3 months of cure time for the caulk. It's the same material I used for Robbie's internal organs and muscles, which I didn't MSC and the paint adhered nicely. I'm pretty sure the solvent in the MSC didn't evaporate fast enough and attacked the caulk. More experimenting to come.

By the way RAP recently came out with new Soft Skin girls with the new Type H3 bust. So if you're interested in something this size, I suggest checking her out and skipping the modified C4s.
http://realartproject.cart.fc2.com/ca1/190/p-r-s/
http://realartproject.cart.fc2.com/ca2/198/p-r-s/
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby Vetinari » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:27 pm

Great work - That is simultaneously hilarious and disturbing. The surprised/horrified expression on the face of the girl in the background really makes it somehow! (Yeah, I know that face is supposed to be sexy, but honestly I've always wondered why)

They really do look like they've tied 'comedy' balloons filled with helium to themselves in an attempt imagine larger breasts that's gone more than a little wrong.
Crazy Mulitverse Crew: Drax, Jareth, Jerome, Elrana Milenkova, The Thin White Duke, Vasily Lupandin, Ramin Aiphos, Theta Sigma, Aiko Koyame, Lord Havelock Vetinari, Dr Nicholas Rush, Anon., Nyta Kinall, Otto Kreiner, That Demon, Sasu, Yaya, Ombre
...reshelling Szesil Markowski and Garan Idasson
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Return to Board index

Return to 1/3 Scale