Go to footer

SmartDoll-Moonlight,Justice, et al.

SD, Obitsu, freaky goaty footed SOOM, Hounds, all the big kids in the 50 to 72cm range

Re: Smart Doll - Moonlight & Justice

Postby Qrinta » Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:10 am

Added the obligatory bag photos to the first post but here is a post specifically for my newest addition Smartdoll Justice. I think her name will be Solona after my half-elf DnD character.

Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby davidd » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:00 am

What an exciting addition to your Smart Doll crew. Well, I suppose one wasn't really a crew, but two definitely qualify! And two contrasting cocoa versions! That's pretty cool! I'll be hoping to see more photos of them together.

And you got the new elf ears, too! Justice/Solona looks so... so adorably elfin with those ears! The short orange-y hairstyle works well for an elf character!
davidd
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Qrinta » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:37 pm

I adore how she looks with the elf ears. Need to dig out some eye putty to help them stay on though. The wig does a decent job of holding them in place but they still slip out quite easily.

Trying out a fancier style for Holiday photos. The dress fits surprisingly well despite being for Dollzone girls, just doesn't zip up the back but the vest covers that issue. Would probably work fine with the xs bust. I may try that out later as I grabbed an xs bust in tea and cocoa during the time sale. Really wanted one in milk as well but those have been out of stock for ages. -_-

I'm thinking of getting another set of moonlight eyes so I can see how Justice looks with purple eyes. I think they would stand out really well with the dark skin tone. And I just love purple.

Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta

Postby davidd » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:57 am

Your Cocoa Crew is adorably angelic in these outfits... even the spooky spider motif cannot distract from, and possibly even enhances, their cuteness!

Are they getting ready for a Winter Solstice ritual of some sort?
davidd
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Qrinta » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:02 pm

Hmm, who really knows?
More Solona (Justice) and Selena (Moonlight) Spam! It has sort of become a tradition to dress the dolls up in this old crochet dress I have.

I bought one of those mini canon cameras so Selena was trying out her photography skills. I joined the smartdolllovers group of facebook and I think it may motivate me to up my posing and doll photography skills. We shall see.

Qrinta's Cantankery

Qrinta

Postby zirconmermaid » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:58 am

Smart Dolls seem to be taking over and encouraging people to,play. Your girls look great! I am on the Facebook group too, my avatar is Hazel, so you won’t have any trouble finding me.
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby ShortNCuddlyAm » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:29 am

I have been recognising a few names/doll over there from over here :)

I'm also in the group. My avatar is currently a green background with a round head with glasses.
Remember, the reverse of stressed is desserts.
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
ShortNCuddlyAm

Postby Qrinta » Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:29 pm

zirconmermaid wrote:Smart Dolls seem to be taking over and encouraging people to,play. Your girls look great! I am on the Facebook group too, my avatar is Hazel, so you won’t have any trouble finding me.

I saw you post your new girl in the group and was waiting for your post here. XD I was going to ask how Hazel was getting along with the newcomer.

ShortNCuddlyAm wrote:I have been recognising a few names/doll over there from over here :)

I'm also in the group. My avatar is currently a green background with a round head with glasses.

Nice! My current avatar on facebook is my Halloween photo with Q-Chan. I really liked the picture so haven't bothered to update it recently. I also added Qrinta as a nickname to help my various forum friends find me. XD
Qrinta's Cantankery

Qrinta

Re: Smart Doll - Moonlight, Justice & Harmony

Postby Qrinta » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:01 am

More photos of Holiara (Harmony)
Had to adjust her eyes a bit for the last two photos because the slightly cross-eyed look was showing way too much white and was bugging me a bit. I may adjust them again but I think they look better now.

Qrinta's Cantankery

Qrinta

Re: Smart Doll - Moonlight, Justice & Harmony

Postby mollym » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:11 pm

Very cute! Congrats on the cute photos and props. They are such lovely and well-dressed dolls.
Man dolls.... because baby dolls come from somewhere. ;)
mollym
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to 1/3 Scale