Go to footer

Face-ups and restyling galore!

SD, Obitsu, freaky goaty footed SOOM, Hounds, all the big kids in the 50 to 72cm range

Face-ups and restyling galore!

Postby Vetinari » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:19 pm

Hi everyone! Sorry bit of a photo dump, but it's been absolutely forever since I shared anything bjd-related on here! Image

Did a load of face-ups over the summer. Um and it's been a long while since I showed you guys any of my crew so...

Mr B isn't quite right yet - but with the addition of that lovely new wig that the lovely Myrretah made for me he's slowly getting there!

I'm probably going to redo a load of face-ups again over the summer - but these are a significant chunk of the gang and I'm fairly happy with them for now.
Crazy Mulitverse Crew: Drax, Jareth, Jerome, Elrana Milenkova, The Thin White Duke, Vasily Lupandin, Ramin Aiphos, Theta Sigma, Aiko Koyame, Lord Havelock Vetinari, Dr Nicholas Rush, Anon., Nyta Kinall, Otto Kreiner, That Demon, Sasu, Yaya, Ombre
...reshelling Szesil Markowski and Garan Idasson
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Re: Face-ups and restyling galore!

Postby Dark Angel » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:29 pm

They all look great! I really like the third guy. I've never seen his sculpt before, I don't think.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby maywong » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:20 am

Wow you did a lot of face ups.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby werepuppy » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:59 am

They all look great
werepuppy
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Vetinari » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:24 pm

Aw thanks guys! Sorry I tend not to get onto the webpage half of the internet very much these days!

A few more random shots of what i've done with the dolls in my group in the meantime (argh sorry I really haven't been on here as much as I should.)

Crazy Mulitverse Crew: Drax, Jareth, Jerome, Elrana Milenkova, The Thin White Duke, Vasily Lupandin, Ramin Aiphos, Theta Sigma, Aiko Koyame, Lord Havelock Vetinari, Dr Nicholas Rush, Anon., Nyta Kinall, Otto Kreiner, That Demon, Sasu, Yaya, Ombre
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:58 pm

First post reminds me of something like a roll of selfies and until last pic of white hair cranky doll breaks the neutral expression reel. It amuses me for some reason.

Vetinari wrote:Image

This dark hair fellow looks intriguing.
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby maywong » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:53 am

I love the guy with the purple ears.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Vetinari » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:50 am

Thanks again guys! (Gah sorry I don't know why but I kept getting autologged out the moment I logged in for a while there)

@werepuppy - thanks so much! Lol you know I always go 'urgh no I hate that face-up' on my dudes - especially since I'm still at the 'eyebrows I hate eyebrows' stage even now all these face-ups later.

@Dark Angel: Um guy no.3 from the first run of photos - If I'm interpreting that right is a Nobility Doll Bowie MNM (because of course he is, Mr B is my mad doll related obsession/purpose)

@Iwa_Hoshi teeheee! Lol they do look like selfies don't they? Ooh dark hair guy is my Venitu more or less styled up - I totally think of him as sort-of Methos because he hangs around in very a Adam Pierson-esque get-up of mac coat and casual jeans/jumper. Though he's got a much more appropriate for his weird head-shape wig these days.

@Maywong: thanks! He's a Dragon Shell Doll Snake - that artist does glorious mad cyperpunk styled bjds, and I kinda wish I could afford them all, but my 1/3 scale collection is a bit nuts as it is so I'll have to be content with Mr Snake there. He's a gorgeously done sculpt in person - everything is so carefully thought out.
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Return to Board index

Return to 1/3 Scale