Go to footer

My SD Kids So Far

SD, Obitsu, freaky goaty footed SOOM, Hounds, all the big kids in the 50 to 72cm range

My SD Kids So Far

Postby animemom » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:01 am

I currently have three SD sized dolls. One boy and two girls. I have five more I hope arrives by Christmas. But they companies aren't known for their speed.

This is Kyo. He's a Dollstown Daisy Boy head on a 15 year boy body. I bought him second hand and he's only the older boy body. Other than his head and hands he is in great shape. I can get his face up redone in the Fall to look better, and I am thinking new hands just in case. His character is about 22 years old.
ImageMeet Kyo by Marie, on Flickr

Next is Parker. She's an Irrealdoll Ringo head on a Dollstown Elf Body. I almost sold her, but couldn't go through with it. Her character is 16 years old.

ImageParker is Staying! by Marie, on Flickr

Last but not least is Kitsumi. She is a Dollstown Halley head on a Modified Elf body. I had her breasts reduced. Well the body is two years old, it was from when I was trying to create a boy elf version. So now Kitsumi has the body and her character is 13 years old. Her face up will be done next after another doll is done.

ImageMeet Katsumi by Marie, on Flickr

Well until the others start showing up, this is it for my dolls.
animemom
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: My SD Kids So Far

Postby Dark Angel » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:33 pm

Kyo is a cutie!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby mollym » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:21 am

Awe, they are all really cool and I love their wardrobe. I've not seen any of these three sculpts yet. You have excellent taste. I can tell they have a very loving home with you!
Man dolls.... because baby dolls come from somewhere. ;)
mollym
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

Postby animemom » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:45 am

Thank you @Dark Angel and @Mollym I sold the last girl as have two coming in same size and I have to keep the numbers here reasonable. The one arriving tomorrow is one I had three years ago. She was done by a dear friend who passed away a few months after completing her. I sold her and regretted it. Now she's coming home for good. The third won't be here until maybe after Halloween.
animemom
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby maywong » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:34 am

One of the pics is missing. Wahhhhhh
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Return to Board index

Return to 1/3 Scale