Go to footer

Go big or go home! (Dollmore Lusion Alice)

SD, Obitsu, freaky goaty footed SOOM, Hounds, all the big kids in the 50 to 72cm range

Go big or go home! (Dollmore Lusion Alice)

Postby AlmySidaKay » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:38 am

About a year ago now I managed to score one of my ultimate Grail dolls. A Dollmore Lusion Alice, her name is Amelia and I adore every inch of her massive 80cm frame and 10lbs of resin (give or take a few pounds) I take photos of her pretty often but as things become easier in the digital age I've gotten lazy and only post them occasionally and to Facebook. I'm trying to break the habit and get back into the community more so without further adorable, here is Amelia. <3

Last edited by AlmySidaKay on Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Re: Go big or go home! (Dollmore Lusion Alice)

Postby Dark Angel » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:01 am

I can't wait to see her!!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Stormlight » Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:01 am

Pretty sure Lusions are less than 20lbs given the Trinities are around 17lbs. She's still a pretty hefty chunk of resin, though. :) Congrats on getting your grail!
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Kirahfaye » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:50 pm

Placeholder to squee about how lovely she looks! :D
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby AlmySidaKay » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:04 am

Stormlight wrote:Pretty sure Lusions are less than 20lbs given the Trinities are around 17lbs. She's still a pretty hefty chunk of resin, though. :) Congrats on getting your grail!

You are totally right, I fat fingered it when I was typing out my original reply.

Also images are actually up now! <3
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay

Postby Stormlight » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:09 am

I love the green and blue wig she's wearing. And I still think in the blonde wig she looks like a character from that Disney series W.I.T.C.H.
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Kirahfaye » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:04 am

Totally too much adorableness!
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby AlmySidaKay » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:46 pm

Thank you everyone! I haven't heard of that show, I will have to go look it up.
AlmySidaKay

Postby Dark Angel » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:17 pm

She is too cute! I think, after Dahlia, she's my favorite sculpt. That sweet face. Love it! I really like the picture of her with the antlers. She looks especially cute in that one.

It's so easy to spoil these bigger dolls since they can wear baby clothes! (My Trinity has a million pairs of shoes)
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby AlmySidaKay » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:37 pm

Dark Angel wrote:She is too cute! I think, after Dahlia, she's my favorite sculpt. That sweet face. Love it! I really like the picture of her with the antlers. She looks especially cute in that one.

It's so easy to spoil these bigger dolls since they can wear baby clothes! (My Trinity has a million pairs of shoes)

I wish I had more shoes for my girl. She only has 3 or 4 pairs compared to the billions of shirts she has. She may own more wigs than shoes at this point too...
AlmySidaKay

Next

Return to Board index

Return to 1/3 Scale