Go to footer

Advice for First Time BJD Owner

SD, Obitsu, freaky goaty footed SOOM, Hounds, all the big kids in the 50 to 72cm range

Re: Advice for First Time BJD Owner

Postby werepuppy » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:09 pm

davidd wrote:Image

Okay. So I legitimately laughed out loud at the photo. That is insanely awesome and I never knew the magnet in her head was that strong. Kind of kicking myself for passing her by now...

Tam I am wrote:Also, for quick clothes, human lady's size socks are a perfect size for emergency clothing for big Obitsus. ...My poor girl is still wearing it, because I fail at sewing for her.

I did actually pick up some 'natural' lady's nylons for the sake of making a quick under garment for underclothing until I can get a proper body suit. Very handy since I ordered her outfit today. I'm hoping to find some really cool boots to go along with it:

werepuppy
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Re: Advice for First Time BJD Owner

Postby zirconmermaid » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:03 pm

Haruka is a great head! Hold her hips when moving her legs to avoid damage to the internal waist parts. Hazel has broken hers and I replaced her whole spine with a 50cm one. Shen, who,is about a year younger than Hazel, has never broken. Hazel is 13 years old. You will find your girl fits smaller shoes. I think you will like her!
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to 1/3 Scale