Go to footer

Meet Olivia Basil!

SD, Obitsu, freaky goaty footed SOOM, Hounds, all the big kids in the 50 to 72cm range

Re: Meet Olivia Basil!

Postby Qrinta » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:39 pm

Welcome Olivia! I like the darker wig as well but I'm a bit partial to brunettes and bangs. XD
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby werepuppy » Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:12 pm

zirconmermaid wrote:Welcome Olivia! I see she has started the “but I’m lonely” talk. As you can see from my signature, I love Obitsu too!

Honestly, I should have expected it. As much as she is enjoying the attention, she is the only one her size. Of course she wants a friend around. Your Obitsu look amazing in your signature!

Qrinta wrote:Welcome Olivia! I like the darker wig as well but I'm a bit partial to brunettes and bangs. XD

The darker wig seems to be the preference from a lot of people, lol. Which is good, 'cause it's my favourite.
werepuppy

Postby werepuppy » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:07 am

Sorry for double posting but I just wanted to show off Olivia's outfit and new boots! They all arrived today; and we quickly changed her into them:

A full length shot of it all.

Close up on the actual outfit

Her awesome boots!
werepuppy

Postby davidd » Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:14 am

Ah! But on this forum it is not a double post!
Hee hee! Now I know where you're posting first! Over at the fun forum!
I very much like this outfit for Olivia! This is 1/3 scale, you say? Did you make any of this yourself, or are these pieces you put together from a variety of sources?
davidd
the walls have dolliehs

Postby werepuppy » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:10 pm

davidd wrote:Ah! But on this forum it is not a double post!
Hee hee! Now I know where you're posting first! Over at the fun forum!
I very much like this outfit for Olivia! This is 1/3 scale, you say? Did you make any of this yourself, or are these pieces you put together from a variety of sources?

Well, the understockings I made myself, but the outfit is from eBay and the boots I got off Amazon. I was a bit concerned if the outfit would fit - I kept getting different measurements in places - but it does and it looks really nice on her!
werepuppy

Postby werepuppy » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:04 am

I've actually been sewing quite a bit over the past couple of days and I managed to throw together two new 'looks' for Olivia. (And for anyone interested, the stuff was made from old t-shirts I was getting rid of and decided to use because why not. Seemed a shame to waste good fabric.)

The top was obviously one I had already bought for her, but the dress was made by myself. Considering I was winging it and didn't have a pattern to base it off of, I think it came out pretty well. Overall, this look is a bit 90's, but it fits with the slightly grunge-y vibe that Olivia seems to prefer and, well, I really do like how it looks on her.

I realised she needed just a plain white top and threw this one together. I like how the sleeves managed to sit like little cap sleeves on her. Though myself and a friend think it adds to her Pokémon trainer look.
werepuppy

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to 1/3 Scale