Go to footer

Hybrids???`

SD, Obitsu, freaky goaty footed SOOM, Hounds, all the big kids in the 50 to 72cm range

Hybrids???`

Postby Taichas » Thu May 30, 2019 6:23 pm

Just wondering about other collectors' hybrids! What was your first hybrid, what's your current project, do you prefer hybrids?

Preferably we'd be talking about the bigger hybrids, 50-70cm.

MY first hybrid is on layaway! I've never done a hybrid, so I'm hype. She's a Little Monica Sarubia on a Mirodoll 60cm body. If all turns out, I think I'll be doing hybrids a LOT more!
At home: Ludo | Unidoll Cupi Angel
Waiting for: Little Monica Sarubia head, Mirodoll 60cm body with small chest
Taichas
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: Hybrids???`

Postby Dark Angel » Fri May 31, 2019 7:44 pm

My Dimitri is a hybrid. Mirodoll body and Ringdoll head. The match is pretty close, unless you use the Flash on the camera. Then it's noticeably different.

I actually do NOT prefer hybrids. I think they are a lot of work and the skintone not matching drives me bonkers! I have a head that is without a body and I'm not sure it will ever get one.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Re: Hybrids???`

Postby Carrillo » Fri Sep 06, 2019 3:58 pm

Most of my dolls (particularly the SDs) are hybrids. My first doll, Thranduil, was a hybrid as his head is Modoll & they don’t to do bodies. His body is T&D. I’ve got two custom heads incoming, one will be T&D temporarily, or my spare Dollshe body, the other I’m currently thinking popodoll, or maybe luts...
I have 20+ BJDs... I was only gonna get one...
Carrillo
i see dead dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to 1/3 Scale