Go to footer

Doll body identification?

SD, Obitsu, freaky goaty footed SOOM, Hounds, all the big kids in the 50 to 72cm range

Doll body identification?

Postby SetsunaKou » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:43 am

We were clearing our my closets for my birthday (room renovating!) and found this 60cm NS boy bjd body in my closet, that I'd like to resell, but I absolutely forgot which brand it is! I bought it probably in 2010-2012 and I know I swapped the hands to be Angel of Dream hands. (So the hands in the pic aren't his original hands).

Does anyone know which brand it is? I was thinking Fantasydoll and it's close but not quite. (Unless Fantasydoll updated their bodies a little now to be different)
Angel Fantasy? Doll Family?

If anyone can help ID this body, I'd be super grateful!!!! :hugs: Thanks again! God bless!!!!

SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Doll body identification?

Postby zirconmermaid » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:03 pm

I looked on comparison Heaven, and I think it could be Illusion Spirit.
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Re: Doll body identification?

Postby SetsunaKou » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:51 am

zirconmermaid wrote:I looked on comparison Heaven, and I think it could be Illusion Spirit.

Oh wow!! Thank you SO MUCH, Zirc-sama!!! I think you might be right!!! :hugs: You're a lifesaver!!! I can't believe how you found that out!! WOW! Amazing!!!! :hugs: Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Return to Board index

Return to 1/3 Scale