Go to footer

New Smart head

SD, Obitsu, freaky goaty footed SOOM, Hounds, all the big kids in the 50 to 72cm range

New Smart head

Postby kenaiqueen » Tue Jan 31, 2023 6:48 pm

I've been lusting after a Dimension Smart Doll, but not able to afford one when they have been in production, so I did the next best thing and bought just the head. I found one on ebay for a reasonable price...less than the current price on the official website, and it arrived today. I had also bought some new green eyes for her. (Not that she's really a mini-me because Danny doesn't make heads with sagging jowls, double chins and crowsfeet, but I used to be an attractive green-eyed brunette with power eyebrows LOL!) Besides the stronger eyebrows, I think it's the almost smile that attracted me to her face.
ImageNikNu1 by Kenai Queen, on Flickr
ImageNikNu3 by Kenai Queen, on Flickr
Big question is, should she have a new name? Does the name go with the face or doll in general? Thoughts? I keep thinking that she should be Katie instead of Nikki. And maybe I should try to sell the Genesis head too as I'm not very likely to use it in the future.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: New Smart head

Postby maywong » Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:42 am

Congrats on getting it.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Re: New Smart head

Postby Kirahfaye » Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:24 am

Dolls will be dolls - they often determine their name, even when we had other plans. Let her tell you who she is. Oh, and she is beautiful!
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Return to Board index

Return to 1/3 Scale