Go to footer

Starlights & Outers Dollfie Dream/Obitsu BJDs

SD, Obitsu, freaky goaty footed SOOM, Hounds, all the big kids in the 50 to 72cm range

Starlights & Outers Dollfie Dream/Obitsu BJDs

Postby SetsunaKou » Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:19 pm

In 2011, my sister and I made large 1/3 scale bjd (dolls) of our favorite senshi (Star Maker & Pluto for me; Star Fighter & Uranus for her). Then, this year, after we had rediscovered our love for Sailor Moon, my sister said 'We really should make Healer & Neptune, too! We can't just have '2 Lights' and '2 Outers!' It's not right! And photos look especially bad without the full set!'
I couldn't argue with her so if she was willing to make their outfits, I was willing to make the dolls and paint them, etc.
The problem was that Volks and Obitsu/Parabox both discontinued their non-eyehole anime heads about 10 years ago! I prefer the heads with handpainted eyes so they look exactly like the characters. So I had to try to think what I could use instead. Thankfully, both Healer and Neptune are the 'cute' ones so the only anime non-eyehole head left in this scale (1/3) was the Parabox P-chan anime head, which will work for them.
So, as soon as we got them all together, we went out to take photos of all the gang! Finally, they are complete!
Star Maker is 72cm tall, with a Volks Dollfie Dream custom hair head and ResinSoul body.
Pluto is 63cm tall, with a Volks Dollfie Dream custom hair head and ResinSoul Body.
Star Fighter is 63cm tall, with an Obitsu/Parabox anime head and ResinSoul body.
Uranus is 63cm tall, with an Obitsu/Parabox anime head and body.
Star Healer is 60cm tall, with a Parabox P-chan anime head and generic body.
Neptune is 58cm tall, with a Parabox P-chan anime head and generic body.
Thanks for looking!! Hope you like them! We love them so much!!!!!! They are super gorgeous and so poseable!!! (Though after 12 years, Fighter, Maker and Pluto really need to be restrung....) :laughs:
God bless!
~SetsunaKou

Last edited by SetsunaKou on Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Starlights & Outers Dollfie Dream/Obitsu BJDs

Postby maywong » Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:10 pm

WoW! Nice work!
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Re: Starlights & Outers Dollfie Dream/Obitsu BJDs

Postby Kattriella » Mon Jul 17, 2023 8:36 pm

Oh, wow, they look amazing!
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains