Go to footer

Help! Obitsu 60cm girls - hand removal?

SD, Obitsu, freaky goaty footed SOOM, Hounds, all the big kids in the 50 to 72cm range

Help! Obitsu 60cm girls - hand removal?

Postby TheHighlander » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:27 am

I need some help with a question. How do I remove the hands on an Obitsu 60cm?

I have a body suit to reduce staining when she wears dark colors, but the suit will not go on over her hands. I also have a set of replacement hands for different poses, but the hands on my lady appear to be permanently attached, or at very least require the vinyl to be softened.

Is there an easy way to remove them, or do I need a hair dryer/bowl of freshly boiled water?
TheHighlander
~{Proud Dollieh-Daddieh}~
I like my dolliehs a lot.
Actually, I like my dolliehs more than I like a lot of people I know in real life.
Is that bad? I think not!
TheHighlander
Dolly Pardon

Re: Help! Obitsu 60cm girls - hand removal?

Postby K2! » Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 am

TheHighlander wrote:I need some help with a question. How do I remove the hands on an Obitsu 60cm?
Is there an easy way to remove them, or do I need a hair dryer/bowl of freshly boiled water?

You can remove the stock hands by carefully pulling them off, rocking side to side. That can put a lot of stress on the wrist part so the hair dryer is, once again, your best friend. The optional grabby hands and fist hands seem to have smaller openings and are harder to install/remove than the stock hands. The hair dryer is almost a necessity for them.

And while we're talking about it, if you haven't removed your DD2 hands yet, they pull straight off.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Re: Help! Obitsu 60cm girls - hand removal?

Postby TheHighlander » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:10 am

Thanks, I'll try the hair drier is should be quicker and less traumatic to fabric than the water.

Misheru swapped the hands on her DDD, and I am very jealous because they just popped straight off.
TheHighlander
~{Proud Dollieh-Daddieh}~
I like my dolliehs a lot.
Actually, I like my dolliehs more than I like a lot of people I know in real life.
Is that bad? I think not!
TheHighlander
Dolly Pardon

Return to Board index

Return to 1/3 Scale