Go to footer

Show me your Obitsu heads!

SD, Obitsu, freaky goaty footed SOOM, Hounds, all the big kids in the 50 to 72cm range

Re: Show me your Obitsu heads!

Postby landwhale » Fri May 06, 2011 9:23 am

Gift_in_Edge wrote:I feel terrible that I can't unsee Cerise's head on a 1/6 body. :C

LOL....Don't forget it ever please! Thats what she'll always look like in my mind...OW ow ow....darnit!

*whispers* She'll probably show up on it from time to time even when she gets her 60cm body.

Don't you DARE!!!
Obitsu 27cm Meryl, Lilly, Rhea, Stacey, Llywen, Lara, Aili
BJD Peyton (Non-official sculpt Happy D.I.M.), Un-named FL Chicline Lishe
RS/BBB Li(Ziili), Wu(Ba'ul), Yao. DikaDoll Rena(Lael)
CH Bisou Pepe (Charlie), CH Junior Ren (Allen), Obitsu 60cm Gretel (Cerise)
http://invie-alamode.blogspot.com/
landwhale
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby TheHighlander » Fri May 06, 2011 10:51 am

Gift_in_Edge wrote:@TheHighlander and K2!: Wow! You two are chuck-full of information. Highlander you give your dolls a lot of love and care. <3

Yep they do get a lot of attention that's for sure. I think that when I'm asleep they play auto-suggestion tapes programming me to buy more things for them and lavish ever more care on them. Misheru's Volks ladies must have got a couple of tapes into the mix too, because I'm very interested in a couple of Volks girls right now as well.
TheHighlander
~{Proud Dollieh-Daddieh}~
I like my dolliehs a lot.
Actually, I like my dolliehs more than I like a lot of people I know in real life.
Is that bad? I think not!
TheHighlander
Dolly Pardon

Postby TheHighlander » Fri May 06, 2011 10:53 am

Misheru wrote:I think Highlander has more pics of Rio of his computer. I will see if we can post more tomorrow.

Sadly, I didn't have more pictures on my computer, so I took a bunch last night, I'll post them tonight after I can get some of them processed and right-sized for the web.
TheHighlander
~{Proud Dollieh-Daddieh}~
I like my dolliehs a lot.
Actually, I like my dolliehs more than I like a lot of people I know in real life.
Is that bad? I think not!
TheHighlander
Dolly Pardon

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to 1/3 Scale