Go to footer

Pandora [IMG HEAVY, HEAVY, HEAVY!!]

SD, Obitsu, freaky goaty footed SOOM, Hounds, all the big kids in the 50 to 72cm range

Pandora [IMG HEAVY, HEAVY, HEAVY!!]

Postby Dark Angel » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:21 pm

If there are too many, which I'm sure there is, let me know and I'll get rid of some.

EDIT: I got rid of some... so I hope no one's computer dies. I just really like her...

I went to the park today after wiring her, which has made a huge difference. And I cut my self with the wire cutters... but anyway, the park was soooo windy!!! She kept blowing over. But it was such a nice day.

Last edited by Dark Angel on Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Re: Pandora [IMG HEAVY, HEAVY, HEAVY!!]

Postby Dark Angel » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:21 pm

Last edited by Dark Angel on Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel

Postby Dark Angel » Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:23 pm

Last edited by Dark Angel on Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
My Family:
Dark Angel

Postby maywong » Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:51 am

Very nice pix. "And I cut my self with the wire cutters... " Ouch!
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby SetsunaKou » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:34 pm

Wow! She's gorgeous!!!! I love her dress and her eyes/faceup!! BEAUTIFUL!! She looks like she's having fun getting her pictures taken!!! ^.~
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Dark Angel » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:13 pm

maywong wrote:Very nice pix. "And I cut my self with the wire cutters... " Ouch!

Thank you! I love taking my dolls outside because I can take decent pictures in the sunlight.

;_; my boo boo still hurts.

SetsunaKou wrote:Wow! She's gorgeous!!!! I love her dress and her eyes/faceup!! BEAUTIFUL!! She looks like she's having fun getting her pictures taken!!! ^.~

Thank you!! I love her too. She is so unique and special to me. She did have fun getting her pictures taken! Even though the wind kept blowing her over. Lol.
My Family:
Dark Angel

Return to Board index

Return to 1/3 Scale