Go to footer

Please meet "Snow Wolf" ....

SD, Obitsu, freaky goaty footed SOOM, Hounds, all the big kids in the 50 to 72cm range

Please meet "Snow Wolf" ....

Postby TheShadow » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:27 pm

I'd like to introduce Khyohwah Wayans (which means Snow Wolf).......I'm hoping to get him worked into our photostories in the future. He definitely photographs wonderfully! He's a SuperGem Lazule.

Here he is out looking for wild herbs for medicinal use.....

Heh....guess it must've been pretty hard work...... :lol:

I've had him for awhile, but with "real life" getting in the way, he's kind of languished in the attention department. I took him camping with me, so hence the opportunity to get some pics...well, actually, to get Frank to take some pics...LOL!
TheShadow
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Re: Please meet "Snow Wolf" ....

Postby JanetT » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:31 am

Nice shots! We definitely to see more of him. He looks so comfy and at home lying on the moss! (the neat thing about the moss is it really helps mask the scale -- it looks like he's lying on grass, almost, and it's the right proportion to him -- he looks as though he's totally in a 1/3 scale environment. Very cool effect!)
This space for rent.....
JanetT
Dolly Pardon

Postby Dark Angel » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:29 am

He is beautiful and so is the scenery!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby leopardessmoon » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:19 am

he is very lovely. is he a soom?
leopardessmoon

Postby TheShadow » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:06 pm

JanetT wrote:Nice shots! We definitely to see more of him. He looks so comfy and at home lying on the moss! (the neat thing about the moss is it really helps mask the scale -- it looks like he's lying on grass, almost, and it's the right proportion to him -- he looks as though he's totally in a 1/3 scale environment. Very cool effect!)

Thank you, Janet! We camped along the Oregon coast and the closer you get to the coastline, the smaller the trees are (and very old and gnarled looking). There's lovely moss everywhere and it was a very delightful place to take walks and play with resins. Unfortunately, we didn't quite take enough pictures for a whole story yet :( so we'll have to maybe take another day trip. :D One of our favorite things to do is find "locations".

Dark Angel wrote:He is beautiful and so is the scenery!

Thank you, Dark Angel.......I just love him. We're very blessed to live in the Pacific Northwest....it's sooooo green (probably because it rains sooooo much here! LOL!)

leopardessmoon wrote:he is very lovely. is he a soom?

Thank you, leopardessmoon. Yes, he is a soom. He's also a joy when it comes to posing! :D
TheShadow

Postby maywong » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:29 pm

I hope we get to see more of him soon and the rest of your dolls too.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Itsaiya » Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:02 pm

Agreed, nice shots! :lol: It looks very natural, actually o.o Like... caught in the moment, not posed :lol:
Akihito [DZ Yuu], Red [ED Red], Sweetpea [DF Popo], Apollo [BBB Apollo], Reli [B&G Sharon], (phoenix) Efriete [B&G Afra], (human) Efriete [Migidoll Miho], Seth [Migidoll Ryu], Horus [Obitsu 50cm].

Do want: DR Xiao chi [as Xieu]; DOD Luke v2 [as Daven]; DIM Rain [as Rain]
Itsaiya
Dolly Pardon

Postby TheShadow » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:06 pm

maywong wrote:I hope we get to see more of him soon and the rest of your dolls too.

Thank you, maywong.......I'm hoping that I'll get some playtime real soon. Seems when I haven't had any, I get real antsy to do something. :)

Itsaiya wrote:Agreed, nice shots! :lol: It looks very natural, actually o.o Like... caught in the moment, not posed :lol:

Thanks, Itsaiya.....it's easy to get nice natural poses from this guy...those supergems pose so well!
TheShadow

Postby Valli » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:44 am

He's wonderful. Love his costume. The setting is perfect. Frank takes the most gorgeous photos. It's so nice to see this from you. Looking forward to seeing his debut in a story.
Valli
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Patrice » Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:16 pm

Those are really great pictures of him. I love your Lazule.
Patrice
i see dead dolliehs

Next

Return to Board index

Return to 1/3 Scale