Go to footer

Please meet "Snow Wolf" ....

SD, Obitsu, freaky goaty footed SOOM, Hounds, all the big kids in the 50 to 72cm range

Re: Please meet "Snow Wolf" ....

Postby cirquemom » Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:34 pm

Very handsome dolls and lovely pictures. :)
Mary the Doll~ New book by the author of Resin Life~ now available on amazon.com :
http://www.amazon.com/Mary-Doll-Wendy-R ... 300188200/Image
cirquemom
Snarky Princess

Postby TheShadow » Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:15 pm

Valli wrote:He's wonderful. Love his costume. The setting is perfect. Frank takes the most gorgeous photos. It's so nice to see this from you. Looking forward to seeing his debut in a story.

Thanks, Valli! I had been watching some old cowboys/Indians videos (I love to look at costumes!) and in a couple of them, when the Indians came to town, they wore pretty much the same thing as the cowboys...pants, shirts...normal stuff, but they wore breech cloths with it. Kind of like their "identity". I thought it looked awesome and set about making something like that for Khyohwah. He's a very educated fellow, but fiercely loyal to his culture. He actually had appeared in a photostory waaayy back, but hadn't been heard from since. Here it is in case you want to see it: (Click on first picture and then to continue, you just click on the picture again and it will take you to the next one)

http://watatoe.eaph4.com/viewalbum2.cgi?Photostories/CloseEncounter&&na

Patrice wrote:Those are really great pictures of him. I love your Lazule.

Thanks, Patrice! When we went camping a couple weeks ago, I took only him. And Frank only took one of his dolls, too. It was nice to spend a little time with Khyohwah since he's been so neglected of late. And it was nice to see Frank playing again too.

cirquemom wrote:Very handsome dolls and lovely pictures. :)

Thank you, cirquemom......I'm so glad to have an "in-house" photographer! I couldn't take a picture to save my life! Kudos to the mighty Frank!
TheShadow
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Patrice » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:09 am

I'm glad Frank is again starting to play. We've missed him so much.
Patrice
i see dead dolliehs

Postby TheShadow » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:26 pm

Patrice wrote:I'm glad Frank is again starting to play. We've missed him so much.

I'm nudging him along gently. In the back of my mind, I still deal with the reason why we may have to sell them....but I'm just trying to look to the future...and trying to keep those resins in the future with us...LOL!
TheShadow
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby leopardessmoon » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:44 pm

the photostory is awesome, your resident photgrapher is really wonderfull!
leopardessmoon

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to 1/3 Scale