Go to footer

Stopping to smell the flowers

SD, Obitsu, freaky goaty footed SOOM, Hounds, all the big kids in the 50 to 72cm range

Stopping to smell the flowers

Postby Greyhaunt » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:37 pm

On the way to Las Vegas Sherris insisted I pull over so she could admire all the beautiful wildflowers up close.

It was such a rare priviledge getting to photo one of my girls outdoors like this! And yes, she is standing all by herself :)
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Re: Stopping to smell the flowers

Postby Dark Angel » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:19 pm

I love the last picture! Outdoor shoots are the best!!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby x0xPeachyx0x » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:58 pm

Awh! She is super sweet! =3 She looks right at home with the flowers<333
~Jordy-CP Soo~ Eljandro- ED Red~ Adelias- CP El~ Lily-HDF Pudding~ Kitty Face- Pipos baby Ringo~Asher- KD Bory~ Dameo- CP Chiwoo - Aubrey- MNF Shiwoo
x0xPeachyx0x
Dolly Pardon

Postby K2! » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:20 pm

Your little yellow rose looks right a home. Simply lovely.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby maywong » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:44 pm

Very nice.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby cirquemom » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:29 pm

She looks uncharacteristically demure in that sweet little sundress! Did you make that for her? When you go on a trip, do you worry more about what your dolls will wear than what you will be wearing?
Mary the Doll~ New book by the author of Resin Life~ now available on amazon.com :
http://www.amazon.com/Mary-Doll-Wendy-R ... 300188200/Image
cirquemom
Snarky Princess

Postby Greyhaunt » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:46 am

cirquemom wrote:She looks uncharacteristically demure in that sweet little sundress! Did you make that for her? When you go on a trip, do you worry more about what your dolls will wear than what you will be wearing?

LOL...that is Sherris' favorite casual dress, and outside of deciding that she really didn't need to dress tarty for the drive no, I didn't put much thought into her travel wear LOL. Me, it's jeans and a t-shirt so that's no big thoughts either.

Yes, I made her that dress based on the DoA tutorial titled something like "the easiest dress you'll ever make" It's true - you can make a damn nice dress without really needing a pattern!

Thanks y'all, if there hadn't been ants marching perilously close to my legs I would have taken more photos!
Greyhaunt

Postby cirquemom » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:33 am

I like her sandals too, what I can see of them. I always pack more carefully for my dolls than I do for myself, lol. The best was the trip to Catalina where I had to pack a bikini and shorts, etc. (for the doll) (not for me) (yikes)
Mary the Doll~ New book by the author of Resin Life~ now available on amazon.com :
http://www.amazon.com/Mary-Doll-Wendy-R ... 300188200/Image
cirquemom
Snarky Princess

Postby Kirahfaye » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:29 am

Is this the thread you mean? http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?213712-Tutorial-Possibly-the-easiest-and-fastest-doll-dress-you-can-make I've been waiting for Lorilei to return home before giving it a try but I might try it with my mini-Riz since Lorilei needs to be put back together first.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Greyhaunt » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:19 am

Kirahfaye wrote:Is this the thread you mean? http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?213712-Tutorial-Possibly-the-easiest-and-fastest-doll-dress-you-can-make I've been waiting for Lorilei to return home before giving it a try but I might try it with my mini-Riz since Lorilei needs to be put back together first.

Yes! That is exactly the one I used and I must say it lives up to it's title!

Cirque: Sherris is wearing these roman style sandals I bought off of Ebay - I forget the seller but it's one i buy from frequently. They are MSD sized, but they fit her just fine as well so those are shared shoes LOL. There are more photos (when I get time to do some photoshopping to clean them up) and you'll see them better there :)
Greyhaunt

Next

Return to Board index

Return to 1/3 Scale