Go to footer

Lilac's are in season

SD, Obitsu, freaky goaty footed SOOM, Hounds, all the big kids in the 50 to 72cm range

Lilac's are in season

Postby Dark Angel » Tue May 04, 2010 7:58 pm

I've been sick lately and can hardly talk. So to cheer me up I wanted to take pictures of my dolls. I went to a park, but it was WAY too windy to take pictures. My dolls kept blowing over. Morgan has grass stain above her lip now. :(
Anyway, later I went to my grandma's and saw the pretty lilac's so I grabbed Morgan and Dog and took some pictures. Some of the pictures are darker than others because the clouds kept covering and uncovering the sun. It was a strange day.

Whenever I see Morgan and Dog I swell with pride. I put Dog together, which was no easy task. And I face-upped Morgan, and put her head on the 50cm body. (yes, that was hard for me because I don't use hair dryers.)

So anyway, I hope you all enjoy. :)
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Re: Lilac's are in season

Postby maywong » Tue May 04, 2010 8:08 pm

Nice pixs. I love the smell of lilacs.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby x0xPeachyx0x » Tue May 04, 2010 9:27 pm

Jordys Still Envious the sheer sparklieness of Morgans eyeshadow =3 That and the fact that you have no snow- lol!
~Jordy-CP Soo~ Eljandro- ED Red~ Adelias- CP El~ Lily-HDF Pudding~ Kitty Face- Pipos baby Ringo~Asher- KD Bory~ Dameo- CP Chiwoo - Aubrey- MNF Shiwoo
x0xPeachyx0x
Dolly Pardon

Postby Medieval » Wed May 05, 2010 4:29 am

I completely understand as I don't own a hair dryer either. :shock: Well done you ~ any tips, as I've got my girl some hands to swap out . . .

BTW, love Dog. Really want one myself, with the 'floppy' ears to look like my own puppy! :roll:
Medieval

Postby Dark Angel » Wed May 05, 2010 5:09 am

maywong wrote:Nice pixs. I love the smell of lilacs.

Thank you, and I love it too!

x0xPeachyx0x wrote:Jordys Still Envious the sheer sparklieness of Morgans eyeshadow =3 That and the fact that you have no snow- lol!

What? You have snow?

Medieval wrote:I completely understand as I don't own a hair dryer either. :shock: Well done you ~ any tips, as I've got my girl some hands to swap out . . .

BTW, love Dog. Really want one myself, with the 'floppy' ears to look like my own puppy! :roll:

Tips... be careful, but firm. Lol.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Wed May 05, 2010 5:36 am

I just love the colors in the first pic.
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Dark Angel » Wed May 05, 2010 8:10 am

Iwa_Hoshi wrote:I just love the colors in the first pic.

That was when the sun was covered by the clouds. I like it too.
My Family:
Dark Angel

Postby x0xPeachyx0x » Thu May 06, 2010 2:27 am

Yep! A fresh 2 Feet of the white stuff, compliments of calgary- =B its awful-

Hey...Wait- Whats the hairdryer for? 0___0; to put a head on?.... how does that work?
~Jordy-CP Soo~ Eljandro- ED Red~ Adelias- CP El~ Lily-HDF Pudding~ Kitty Face- Pipos baby Ringo~Asher- KD Bory~ Dameo- CP Chiwoo - Aubrey- MNF Shiwoo
x0xPeachyx0x
Dolly Pardon

Postby Dark Angel » Thu May 06, 2010 6:21 am

x0xPeachyx0x wrote:Yep! A fresh 2 Feet of the white stuff, compliments of calgary- =B its awful-

Hey...Wait- Whats the hairdryer for? 0___0; to put a head on?.... how does that work?

Lol. It loosens the vinyl up so that it's easier to pop on.
My Family:
Dark Angel

Postby leopardessmoon » Tue May 11, 2010 9:21 pm

I love the pics with her nose in the flowers. very lovely pictures!
leopardessmoon

Next

Return to Board index

Return to 1/3 Scale