Go to footer

Head Arrival

SD, Obitsu, freaky goaty footed SOOM, Hounds, all the big kids in the 50 to 72cm range

Head Arrival

Postby Sixoclock » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:02 am

Sooooo A month or two back, I saw this head for sale... And I could not say no cause it was a super awesome deal. ^___^ So I am thinking of modifying the company face-up and maybe swapping out someone's head for zees one. :3 Sorry for the poor lighting-- I was feeling particularly lazy. ~__^

FIN

The only slight issue is some minor staining toward the top of his head. I think it came form a former wig. It will NOT come off. I tried alcohol, magic eraser, alcohol + magic eraser, W&N brush cleaner, and W&N brush cleaner + magic eraser. No luck ... Hoping his wig will cover it though, thinking it may.
Last edited by Sixoclock on Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sixoclock
the walls have dolliehs

Re: Head Arrival

Postby Kirahfaye » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:03 am

What a handsome guy!
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Sixoclock » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:21 am

Kirahfaye wrote:What a handsome guy!

Why thank you!! ^_____^
Sixoclock
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Dark Angel » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:29 am

omg is that an Abadon?!

I freaking LOVE that sculpt!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Sixoclock » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:34 am

Dark Angel wrote:omg is that an Abadon?!

I freaking LOVE that sculpt!

DOH! I totally neglected to include that. Yes, it is an Abadon.
Sixoclock
the walls have dolliehs

Postby richila » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:44 am

Nice! He is gorgeous. We need pictures, when he is wigged and together. Lots of pictures!
richila
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby cirquemom » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:51 am

Handsome guy!
Mary the Doll~ New book by the author of Resin Life~ now available on amazon.com :
http://www.amazon.com/Mary-Doll-Wendy-R ... 300188200/Image
cirquemom
Snarky Princess

Postby SetsunaKou » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:07 am

He's GORGEOUS!!! Congratulations on him!!!!

The only slight issue is some minor staining toward the top of his head. I think it came form a former wig. It will NOT come off. I tried alcohol, magic eraser, alcohol + magic eraser, W&N brush cleaner, and W&N brush cleaner + magic eraser. No luck ... Hoping his wig will cover it though, thinking it may.

Have you tried 'tea tree oil' on the stain? That's miraculous stuff for removing really tough stains. ^^
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Sixoclock » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:40 am

I have not, but maybe I will look into it. I guess I always strayed form using it because of the whole "oil" part. I though oil was bad for resin? I think they have that at CVS and there's one right up the street, so I may go check it out.

SetsunaKou wrote:He's GORGEOUS!!! Congratulations on him!!!!

Have you tried 'tea tree oil' on the stain? That's miraculous stuff for removing really tough stains. ^^

Thank you everyone!!!! ^__^
Sixoclock
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Itsaiya » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:28 pm

Oooohhh, he really is handsome o_____o Whats his name going to be? xD And what doll company makes the Abadon mold? o.o I almost mistook him for an Angelheim Ryan...

I hope the stains come off... it if doesn't, then hopefully it'll be hidden by the wig =x;; (and hopefully doesn't spread... depending on the type of stain). My Henzel had that happen with his black wig, but luckily it doesn't seem to have spread... but I don't know if thats because it's vinyl or not. Hopefully it won't spread on your Abadon o.o

Either way, I hope he gets a body soon! ....*wipes a little drool away*
Akihito [DZ Yuu], Red [ED Red], Sweetpea [DF Popo], Apollo [BBB Apollo], Reli [B&G Sharon], (phoenix) Efriete [B&G Afra], (human) Efriete [Migidoll Miho], Seth [Migidoll Ryu], Horus [Obitsu 50cm].

Do want: DR Xiao chi [as Xieu]; DOD Luke v2 [as Daven]; DIM Rain [as Rain]
Itsaiya
Dolly Pardon

Next

Return to Board index

Return to 1/3 Scale