Go to footer

TSUKUDA HOBBY Ladies... Revised

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

TSUKUDA HOBBY Ladies... Revised

Postby Tasuke » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:40 pm

well, i knew... JUST KNEW there was SOMETHING off about these dolls that kept on bugging me, but i just couldn't quite finger it... until just a couple days ago.

indeed, i found myself ending up as Dr. FRANKENSTEIN, completely dismantling the dolls' bodies, and finding that they were improperly assembled at the factory,
little wonder they felt all askew to me! further, in the end, i found myself sacrificing my Akari Kamigishi (red-haired girl)
to give both my HMX-12 Multi (green-hair) and Shaorin Shichiri (lavender hair) much, much better physical proportions,
and double-jointed elbows, which Shaorin lacked, which allows her a much better range of feminine poses.

these two look great together now, IMHO, and since the EBAY seller i got the two ToHeart dolls from still has stock available,
i think i'll get myself another Akari Kamigishi, (red-hair) tweak her the same way, and call it a day and be satisfied.

then again, i might just leave these two by themselves, they work so well now as a set, IMO...

Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials