Go to footer

Robot Family

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

Robot Family

Postby Naisha » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:04 pm

Hi there!! On this post I'd like to share with the community one of my collection projects.

I pre-ordered in May the Synthetic Human made by 1000-toys, and they'll send him next month (I can't wait!!). I needed a super poseable figure that allows me using it as a pose refference for my drawings, "and that's all". However... we all know that once you start you can't stop. And this is my project for the future, creating a ROBOT FAMILY!!
I made a collage with the dolls I want to eventually get, to see how well their sizes look next to each other (I looked up their size and calculated the number of pixels to make it more accurate). I wish princess drossel was a bit bigger, but she'll be the little girl then, which is super cute!
The image of the SFBT-3 with the SynHu is taken from a youtube video that you can watch here if you're interested.

What do you think? Aren't they adorable? (Well, I think I'll mod a bit or try to create another face for the SFBT (maybe she just need a face-up?) when I have her, because I think she looks a bit creepy sometimes, but that's another story lol!)
Naisha
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: Robot Family

Postby Dark Angel » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:27 pm

The man looks really cool. You'll have to post lots of photos when you get him. :)
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Naisha » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:15 pm

Sure!! I have some photoshoots in mind for him ^_^ I'm in love lol
Naisha
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby ButteryBass » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:49 pm

Have you seen the polynian(porynian?) figures? http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail ... URE-010402
I just thought they might match the aesthetic you have going, and I think they're darn cute too. I don't know if you can still get them though
ButteryBass
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby ShortNCuddlyAm » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:32 am

Those are very cute! There's two pre-orders - one for a re-release and one for a new model: http://slist.amiami.com/top/search/list?s_originaltitle_id=15661&pagemax=40

And they've got 2 pre-owned ones of the one you linked two - at twice the price of new! From the 2nd hand stuff I've bought from AmiAmi I'd say the figure will look as new and you'd be hard pressed to see why the box is listed as condition B
Remember, the reverse of stressed is desserts.
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
ShortNCuddlyAm
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Naisha » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:23 am

Yeeess I love that character!! Unfortunately, the size doesn't match at all if I want to create a "family" with them. She's too small to seem adult and has a too adult body to seem a child (next to the 2 main robots). But anyway, they're sooo adorable! Maybe I'll get one (or more than one) someday :) Thanks for the info, guys! ^_^

By the way, I found a robot figure that I absolutely adore, and that would be an amazing "pet" for them: the Mechatro WeGo. They exist in 2 sizes: 22cm, and the "baby WeGo" as I like to call them, 7,5cm. They exist in an enormous variety of colors, and they look this way:

Naisha
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby ShortNCuddlyAm » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:00 pm

The larger WeGos can seat a Figma inside them, I seem to recall - or similar size figures. Like a tiny robot… :D
Remember, the reverse of stressed is desserts.
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
ShortNCuddlyAm
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials