Go to footer

How many dragon pictures can I post...

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

How many dragon pictures can I post...

Postby Anonymouslazycat » Mon May 07, 2018 8:42 pm

I took these pics a few weeks ago, but forgot to post them :? I love this guy, he's so beautiful and fun to pose.

And a few bonus of him with one of my 1/6 scale lovelies- body from a Divergent barbie and an Obitsu head
ImageImage
Anonymouslazycat
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: How many dragon pictures can I post...

Postby Kirahfaye » Tue May 08, 2018 6:56 am

He's fabulous!
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby maywong » Tue May 08, 2018 7:02 am

I just can't get enough at looking at that dragon. I want one.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Dark Angel » Tue May 08, 2018 2:03 pm

I love the light blushing on him. I'm about to go to town on mine, hopefully it doesn't end up looking terrible. Sometimes less is best and after seeing yours I'm seriously starting to think that maybe I shouldn't do too much. Hmm.

Anyway, feel free to post as many pictures of him as you want! I could stare at these lovely dragons all day! :)
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Anonymouslazycat » Tue May 08, 2018 6:16 pm

Dark Angel wrote:I love the light blushing on him. I'm about to go to town on mine, hopefully it doesn't end up looking terrible. Sometimes less is best and after seeing yours I'm seriously starting to think that maybe I shouldn't do too much. Hmm.

Anyway, feel free to post as many pictures of him as you want! I could stare at these lovely dragons all day! :)

Thanks! Yeah, it's impressive how just a little bit of paint made a lot of difference. To me, the plain white is too obviously a "just-popped-out-of-the-3d-printer" look. But a little color, especially around the mouth, really makes it pop. I considered doing something more complicated, but didn't want to risk messing it up since I do that a lot haha. Either way, I'm curious to see what you do with yours.
Anonymouslazycat
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials