Go to footer

Yay! new ariel doll from mercari!

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

Yay! new ariel doll from mercari!

Postby Lovelyfashiondoll180 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:37 am

Hey yall, a few days back I finally got my wish list doll which is a 1997 swimming ariel doll! :D I got her nib and ofc I unboxed her and i noticed that there are variants of this particular doll, The first variant is darker hair. Two Fin fabrics. The second variant (used in 1998) is Lighter hair 4 fin fabrics and shorter hair... I wish i could show yall her but I don't know how to post pictures on here! Anyway sorry for being really inactive I've been busy, also I found that she had a little stain on her tail fabric and i was wondering how to remove it? any tips would be so much appreciated! :mrgreen:
Lovelyfashiondoll180
i see dead dolliehs

Re: Yay! new ariel doll from mercari!

Postby Kattriella » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:55 pm

For stain removal, maybe try soaking her tail in OxiClean for a while?

As for posting pictures, you first need to upload them to an image hosting website that allows you to view the BBCode, then copy and paste it into the text box. I personally use imgbb.com, since it's free and I don't current take enough pictures to make it worth paying for Flickr. When you upload an image, just click the drop down menu and select the option for the BBCode and then hit copy. Then you can just paste it into the text box and the image should be there when you submit the comment.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials